All In One Mixing Console 1 Explained (Premium Course)
What you'll learn
- Mix an entire project with the Console 1
- Create custom channel strips from the hardware
- Apply Console 1 workflow to their projects
- This course is done with Pro Tools 11.3.1 and Console 1
- Applies to any supported DAW for Console 1
- Will also explain mixing fundamentals like Filters, EQ, and Compression
Learn how to mix and master your music using a dedicated hardware/software solution with your DAW.
Mix with your ears, not your eyes
- Learn Console 1 workflow
- Build faster mixes with SSL plugins
- Find and address problems in a mix
- Learn to create custom channel strips
- Build a proven mixing template
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for newbies who are not familiar with Console 1
- Anyone considering buying the Console 1 system
- Engineers who'd like to mix with an analog-style desk in a DAW
I’m Alex, a professional music producer and mixer.
I’ve studied music all my life and even have a Bachelor’s degree in Music Technology. And for 20 years, I’ve produced tracks for international hit artists all over the world. I’ve mixed tracks for genres such as Latin Urban, Reggae/Dancehall, Electronic, Pop, Tamil, Afrobeats, Rap, and more.
It’s my goal that you are satisfied with your mixes, every time!