Conscious Drawing Techniques - for beginners
What you'll learn
- Explore your creativity and self expression while learning beginner drawing techniques.
- Learn to draw with mindfulness and conscious creation.
- Create drawings with creative detail and self expression.
- Create drawings with depth, dimension.
- Learn to see the world around you in artistic elements and learn how to translate that on to the page.
- Draw using observational techniques.
- Draw one and two point perspectives.
- Create character and form using texture and shading.
- Draw beautiful imagery from nature.
- Draw and colour with different mediums.
- Conceptualise ideas and express those ideas on the page.
- 14 exercises for you to complete!
- 20 different topics covered!
- 30+ pages of content for you to download!
- All you need is a pencil, paper, ruler, eraser and any other mediums you would like to explore.
This is a beginners drawing course which is different to most others! While this course is filled with practical drawing skills and beginner drawing techniques for you to learn, it is also about exploring your potential as a creator and learning to have confidence to be your most creative self. This course will help you to step into your full potential as an artist and individual creator.
You will learn to draw with conscious intention by learning to connect the use of the mind, hand and heart while drawing.
With a series of 14 beautiful drawing exercises which are mostly based in nature, we will explore the following topics:
LESSON 1: DRAWING WITH YOUR WHOLE SELF
Confidence in your creations.
Feeling into the process.
Building a relationship with your hand.
Our brain, and how you draw with both sides.
LESSON 2: USING YOUR EYES IN A NEW WAY
Positive and negative space
Seeing all the elements
LESSON 3: SHADOW AND LIGHT
Tone creates form
Texture to create shape and character
Colour – advance and recede
LESSON 4: DIMENSIONAL DRAWING
Sketching in isometric
One point perspective
Two point perspective
LESSON 5: EXPLORATION OF MEDIUMS
Colour pencil and watercolour
Charcoal and pastels
Pens and markers
LESSON 6: INTENTIONAL DRAWINGS
Choosing your subject
Compiling your drawing elements
Each topic is discussed in detail and every exercise is fully explained with a video demonstration.
This course is complete with downloadable exercise instructions, a comprehensive downloadable support document for you to review at any time. Download content includes 30+ pages of resources just for you!
As an instructor I am fully available to you and excited to share your drawing journey with you by being fully available to help you at any time!
100% money back guarantee for the first 30 days!! If for any reason you are unhappy with course, I will be happy to give you a full refund on your investment!
Who this course is for:
- Drawing beginners and anyone who is curious about drawing.
- Anyone who is wanting to explore their creative side, but who don't know how or where to start!
- Anyone who wants to combine their artistic practice with more conscious awareness and/or self expression.
- Colouring in enthuastists, who would like to take their drawing skills to the next level!
- Any artists and drawing beginners who are wanting to expand their skill base in drawing.
- Anyone wanting to combine their drawing with meditation and other mindful techniques.
With 18 years artistic experience and 8 years as an educator, I have a heart felt passion for helping others to find and explore their creative potential. I am committed to combining art, design, education and spiritual awareness in all aspects of my career and life. Even though I have worked as an interior designer, theatrical set designer and artist, I have always found drawing to be the grounding element throughout my career and artistic life and I am inspired and excited to share my drawing insights with you!