- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You get a ready-made system to work through learning material.
- You learn how to solidify and keep up with what you learn.
- You will be able to work through lots of sources at the same time.
- You can keep your knowledge current. Forever!
- You need to be ready to work on a computer.
- You have to put in a few minutes (~10) every day to keep your knowledge curent.
- You need to download and install Anki (free)
Do you need a system to get your learning sorted out?
Are you overwhelmed with past material to keep up with?
Do you have way too many things you want to learn at the same time?
Are you in need of a solid strategy to ace that upcoming exam?
Those were my exact problems at the beginning of my studies; and today, I have the solution for all those problems. And I want to teach it to you!
Here's how my daily learning looks like:
I spend 5-20 minutes keeping up with what I've learned over the past year or so.
Afterwards, I process all new material from university and put it in my spaced repetition system (Anki), so that I am prepared for the finals without doing any extra learning.
Then, I keep learning new things for as long as I want to. I am reading up to 50 books/articles at the same time and can keep up without any problem.
In this course, I show you
A ready-to-use system to learn and keep up with all the knowledge you want or need.
How you can keep all your knowledge current by spending nothing more than a few minutes every day. Personally, this usually takes me 5-20 minutes.
A methodology to ace almost every exam.
How you can read a few dozen books/texts/... at the same time.
- Learning enthusiasts
- Anyone who wants a quick start with a solid learning system.