- 4 hours on-demand video
- 24 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Manage anxiety.
- Identify the symptoms and type of anxiety they are suffering from.
- Recover self esteem and regain happiness, and mobility.
- Students will require and open mind and be willing to document their thoughts and emotions.
The Conquer Anxiety program is designed to help you better understand what makes your mind anxious and how it moves from one thought to the next. Created and developed by Warren Broad, author speaker and therapist.
You will learn how to monitor your thoughts, record them and break down the sequence in order to lower and interrupt the patterns your brain has created that lead to anxiety and panic.
An introduction to meditation, visualization, and thought vibration is included. Students are given the tools to help manage and be as aware as possible in dealing with anxiety.
You will also be given audio, visual, and PDF documents to assist in your learning process. A full guided meditation is provided to help begin to develop your meditation and visualization techniques.
The course is structured into digestible video lectures that build on each other. Great attention is paid to keeping lectures limited, in order to avoid overwhelm.
- This course is suitable for sufferers of anxiety and depression.
- Also those wishing to understand and support someone who is suffering, or challenged with anxiety.
- Those suffering with psychosis or extreme personality disorders should only take this course under supervision of a psychiatrist or other metal health practitioner.
- This course is not meant to replace any medicines, or treatments set out by your mental health adviser.
- This course also does not diagnose your mental health situation.
In this lecture you will be introduced to Warren Broad and will be familiarized with some of the most common types of anxiety. Why we experience it, and when we label it as a problem.
Also we will discuss the main common symptoms of anxiety.
A short add on to the behavioral symptoms of anxiety. Higher risk behaviors and red flags.
In this lecture we are going to discuss the various prescription methods that are currently being used to manage anxiety. We will discuss the ways in which they work and what to pay attention to that your doctor may or may not have discussed with you.
There are many ways to manage anxiety without drugs. Here we begin to discuss how this is done and what options are available.
In this lesson thought vibration is explained. You will learn how the vibration of your thoughts is projected internally and externally. You will also understand the difference between active and passive gratitude, and how to get the most from your gratitude and meditations.