Connect I/O- A SoftPLC
- Software (Available for FREE)
- Computer with Internet
This course contains series of videos to learn Functions of Connect I/O. It includes 12 Lessons which will teach you "How to use Connect I/O"
Following are the topics covered in this Course:
- Basic Arithmetic Functions
- Making Arithmetic Expressions:
- Understanding Primary Gate Functions- OR, AND & NOT
- Making Customize Boolean Expressions
- Set & Reset Function- SR & RS
- Comparison Commands
- Timers - TON & TOFF
- Counters CTU, CTD & CTUD
- Bit to Byte Byte to Bit- Encoding & Decoding
- Triggers- Rising Edge & Falling Edge
- Assign Function- MOVE Value
- DAQ Interface with Connect IO & PLC
Connect I/O is a free SoftPLC which is able to communicate with different types of technologies.
It enables the creation and control of data flows between input and output points. The application can be connected to both software and hardware and will work as a bridge between them.
Engine I/O allows the exchange of data with external applications. This is how Connect I/O interfaces with other Real Games software.
ACCESSIBLE AND EXPANDABLE SOFTWARE
Use most of the IEC 61131-3 Standard function blocks with the SoftPLC included in Connect I/O.The Real Games approach to simulations is to develop an open environment which can be accessed and expanded by anyone.
The Engine I/O is a .NET Framework 2.0 assembly, which enables inter-process communication (IPC) between simulations and external technologies which can be software (MATLAB, LabVIEW…) or hardware (Arduino, PICAXE, etc.).
- College Students
- High School Students
- Engineers & Techgeeks
- Making Arithmetic Expressions05:49
- Understanding Primary Gate Functions - OR, AND & NOT06:42
- Set & Reset Functions- SR & RS03:04
- Comparison Commands04:37
- Download CONNECT I/O for FREE00:15
- How to make Boolean Expressions - NOR & NAND13:01
- Timers - TON (On-Delay) & TOFF (Off Delay)06:50
- Counters- CTU, CTD & CTUD06:41
- Encoding (Bit to Byte) & Decoding (Byte to Bit) Instruction04:16
- Triggers- Rising Edge & Falling Edge03:54
- Assign Function03:18
- DAQ Interface with Connect IO & PLC04:16
- Connect I/O Introduction Manual9 pages
- Connect I/O Detailed User Guide85 pages
- Introduction to Home I/O- Bringing Home Automation08:44
- HOME I/O - Latch and Unlatch of Door08:54
- HOME I/O- Latch and Unlatch of Door with Time Delay06:05
- FACTORY I/O Lesson- Basic Conveyor ON/OFF10:24
- FACTORY I/O Lesson - Changing the direction of Conveyor12:33
- Get Simulation Software and test your skills00:20
- How to save the course via Mobile application?01:07
- How to download Udemy Certificate?00:18
- Connect us at Facebook for participation in technical queries and new updates!00:19
I'm a Mechatronic Engineer & passionate educator. As an engineer I'm involved in Control circuit designing and flexible course designing in various elements of Automation like PLC, PID, HMI & Drives- VFD & Servo, Connect I/O, Home I/O and Factory Automation.
As a teacher I love to implement innovative 3D-Learning methods to make education easy & interesting. I teach Industrial Automation to almost 160+ countries across the world.
I love to meet professors, teachers, educators, instructors to discuss & share Innovative tools of learning technology.