Centercode Stage 2 Training
- You will need Community Administrator or Project Manager access to your Centercode implementation.
The purpose of this Project Management Training Stage II is to prepare your Project to accept Applicants. Resources at your disposal will allow you to:
- Collect responses to Application Surveys
- Prepare agreements like NDAs
- Set your prospective testers in a "Holding Pattern", ready to start testing at any time
Setting up your project with this configuration allows you to proceed through future Stages of setup while simultaneously allowing Users to complete Profiling Resources and apply to your test.
Take this Project Management Training course and learn how to create a project with Centercode Connect.
Who this course is for:
- Centercode Project Managerss looking for instruction to spin up and develop their first Beta Project via their Centercode portal
- 03:05Nighthawk Project Story
I am a professional trainer for the Centercode Connect Beta Test Management System, responsible for on-boarding of all new customers at Centercode. I have extensive knowledge of the Centercode Connect system, including all perspectives. If I can't answer your questions, I have access to those that can. I also love video games and cats.