Connect Your Arduino to Cloud with Ethernet Shield
What you'll learn
- Able to connect and create IoT Usecases circuits with Micro Devices
- Able to Understand How to Work with Arduino in Details
- Create Own IoT Apps and Usecases
- Get Jobs/Projects/Consulting on IoT Field Professional
- Be More Aware on the Hardware side of IoT with In Depth Knowledge
- Basic fundamentals of how to use computer and English language
- Basic programming skills are required to understand programming syn-taxes while coding with ESP8266 and flashing bin files.
With the advancement of technology, Internet of Things(IOT) is gaining a lot of popularity. Soon working on both hardware and software would be a major requirement. The complexity involved in working with hardware is a lot as there is very little to no scope of making errors here. In addition to that concepts like Analog and Digital Signal Processing plays a very important role here. While building this IoT course, we have kept all these factors in mind and are ready to take you from a basic programmer to professional designer, who will be able to work on industry standards and build POC's for them too.
This course is designed to take you through this learning experience one step at a time and every part of the step is hands-on, from blinking of an LED to rotating stepper motor, from designing your own Arduino on breadboard to designing an autonomous line follower bot. All the lessons are simple to follow and engaging at the same time.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Arduino
- Hardware Enthusiast/ Hobbyist
30+ Years of combined experience in Services, Consulting and Education. With more than a decade of experience in enhancing and implementing cutting edge technology for major European industries, some of them includes big Fortune 500 names.
We believes in the philosophy of spreading peace and happiness and we are a big fan of open source movement and also an alumni of prestigious IIT Kharagpur.