Connect Systems with SAP Web Services using SAP SOA MANAGER
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This course will teach students of how to connect their SAP systems with other systems using Web Services.
- With this we'll easily be able to interconnect SAP with any system which is able to read XML files over internet.
- You will learn how to extract data from SAP tables in internal table (ABAP), create a new web service via. SOAMANAGER and expose the extracted data to various recipients.
- Students will also learn how to interact with web services giving exporting parameters and importing the results from web service.
- Finally, I'll be showing you an example with which we'll be able to consume and use a web service in SAP which has been created by any other system.
- All the above examples have been explained in detail with hands-on practice on SAP systems.
- If you need a discount, use coupon 'SOAMANAGE' (Limited coupons available). Message me in LinkedIn if the coupon does not work.
This lecture will show a practical example of extracting data from SAP tables into an internal table and exposing the extracted data on a web service.
This lecture will give you a practical scenario of consuming a web service in SAP and building a program in ABAP to invoke it. In the program, you'll be able to give some inputs and get back an output from the web service, which can be imported back in ABAP and displayed to the user.
- You should have basic SAP knowledge
- You should also be aware of Basic ABAP
You will be learning how to create and build Web Services in SAP and expose SAP data to other systems. You will also be learning how to consume the web services which are provided by other third party systems.
You will be learning in a Step-by-Step manner how to build these objects and integrate them so that you can work in real time projects in various MNC’s.
This course will contain creating and consuming web services configuration steps & writing the ABAP code so that we are able to pull the correct data.
I have kept the course as simple as possible so that someone who doesn’t have good programming knowledge is also able to understand it.
By the time you complete this course you’ll be confident of creating and consuming various web services to act as an interface between SAP and other systems.
This course will be useful for both freshers and experienced SAP Consultants. It can be useful for both SAP Functional and Technical Team members to understand and create interfaces using Web Services.
- This course is suitable for all who want to interconnect their systems with SAP using Web Services.
- It'll be very useful for: Experienced as well as Beginners SAP Technical Consultants, SAP Basis Consultants, SAP Functional Consultants
- It'll also be very useful for non-SAP programmers who are trying to inter-connect their system with SAP systems.