Connect ESP8266 WiFi Module to Cloud with Arduino End-to-End
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Able to connect and create IoT Usecases circuits with Micro Devices
- Able to Understand How to Work with Arduino, Raspberry Pi and ESP8266 in Details
- Create Own IoT Apps and Usecases
- Get Jobs/Projects/Consulting on IoT Field Professional
- Be More Aware on the Hardware side of IoT with In Depth Knowledge
- Basic fundamentals of how to use computer and English language
- Basic programming skills are required to understand programming syn-taxes while coding with ESP8266 and flashing bin files.
ESP8266 is among the most integrated Wi-Fi chips in the industry. Measuring just 5mm x 5mm, ESP8266 requires minimal external circuitry and integrates a 32-bit Tensilica microcontroller, standard digital peripheral interfaces, antenna switches, power amplifier, low noise receive amplifier, filters and power management modules - all in one small package. Which makes it perfect for IoT use-case design and development. In many cases, even the production IoT landscape is using ESP8266 due to its capabilities and powerful features. On top of that, it is low cost and available readily. This course will cover all the concepts one needs to master starting from basics, And Connect your Arduino to the internet by adding ESP8266 WiFi Module! The ESP8266 Wifi module is a complete WiFi network where you can easily connect as a serving Wi- Fi adapter, wireless internet access interface to any microcontroller based design on its simple connectivity through Serial Communication or UART interface. Adding this module to your Arduino UNO will open you to more and exciting projects.
- Anyone who wants to learn ESP8266
- Hardware Enthusiast/ Hobbyist