Atlassian Confluence Fundamentals for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Understand what Confluence is and how to use Confluence core features.
- Get access to free instance of Confluence and start using it right away.
- Create, edit and publish Confluence page.
- Create professional looking pages using Confluence templates and macros
- Understand and create Confluence Spaces.
- Integrate Confluence and Jira to work together.
- Share documents with users.
- Create comments and configure notifications.
- There are no prerequisites required to take this course.
This tutorial starts from scratch, you do not need to know anything about Confluence!
Confluence is Atlassian's powerful team collaboration and document management platform. You will learn this amazing product from the ground up in this course!
Join this comprehensive and free Confluence tutorial on Udemy and benefit not just from the tutorial content but from the hands-on approach as well!
Get your own free instance of Confluence and a good understanding of how to use Confluence to create and manage documents and collaborate with your team.
This course will teach you all the fundamentals about pages, spaces, formatting, templates, macros, publishing, integration with Jira, and much more! We will review a lot of examples, and each lesson is backed up with a hands-on tutorial. All examples showcase the features of Confluence and explain how to apply them correctly.
Specifically, you will learn:
What is Confluence, and what should it be used for
How to get access to 100% free instance of Confluence and Jira
What is the Confluence page, and how to create, edit and publish pages
How to delete and restore pages
How to format text and how to use macros to add dynamic features to pages
How to create pre-formatted pages using templates from Confluence extensive template library
Multiple ways to share content with other users
Commenting on the whole page or specific segments of text
Configuring notifications to receive alerts when specific content is changed
What are Confluence spaces and elements of the Documentation space
Integration with Jira and creation and use of Project space
Finding the best apps in Atlassian Marketplace
Integration with Google Drive
and so much more!
This curriculum covers everything you'll need to know to get started with Confluence, along with a few incentives. At the end of the course, you will have hands-on experience with all Confluence core features and your own free instance of Confluence to experiment and extend your knowledge.
I hope you're excited to dive into the Confluence with this course. Let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to get introduced to Confluence and learn about how it works.
- Anyone who has somewhat used Confluence and is looking to get a wider high level understanding of core Confluence features.
As a seasoned 20+ year career technologist, Vlajko has led high-performance teams, ranging from technology infrastructure engineering design & support to web development teams and product development groups.
Vlajko's career has spanned experiences as a developer, project manager, product manager, technology director, agile evangelist, and methodology leader.
He has helped many organizations improve the efficiency of their delivery by using the right tools and processes, and that knowledge and experiences are reflected in his courses.