Confluence for Project Management
What you'll learn
- Learn what confluence is
- Use confluence from a Project Management perspective
- Confluence to document project scope
- Confluence to document stakeholders
- Learn how to use confluence to document meeting notes
- Learn how to use confluence to document RAID and Action Logs
- Manage Project Files and Documentation with Confluence by learning to use attachment macro
- Create tables in confluence
- Learn how to insert Jira content into your confluence page
- Learn how to use the date and status macro
- Willing to learn
- Willing to explore further other powerful feature in confluence
Learn how to use confluence system with examples.
You will learn how to use the date macro, the jira macro, the attachment macro. You will learn how to create table as well as insert status macro.
The below will be covered:
What is confluence?
How to use confluence to manage a project
Other feature in confluence
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to know how to use confluence from a project manager perspective
- Any Project Manager that wants to organise his work in confluence
- Anyone interested in learning new features in confluence
Hello my name is Rotimi Adeniji. My friends call me Tim. I am an importer and online entrepreneur.
I have a masters degree in Information Technology for E-Commerce (MSc ITEC) from University of Sussex. I am also a seasoned AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT & PRINCE2 qualified project manager with 10 years industry experience.
My Agile Project Management Course - Learn The Basics of Agile Project Management (DSDM) is now out.
Watch out for my PRINCE2, Scrum Product Owner and Jira training courses!
I've been working full time as a project manager for over 10 years while still running my own eBay store in parallel. Talk about being busy.
Experienced entrepreneur and have being running my own profitable eBay business (another income stream) since 2013. A super user on eBay and a master seller with several years experience selling on eBay.
From me you will learn how to sell on eBay, find, source, and import hot selling products from overseas to resell on eBay. Build a big eBay business with this complete, A - Z, beginner to advanced course
Learn the basics of how to run your own home based business selling on Ebay. Learn from an experienced eBay entrepreneur.
When it comes to buying and selling on eBay, then you have the right mentor and coach in me.
It's an understatement to state that eCommerce is the way to go now with nearly 100% of any reputable business having an online presence. So why not get in on the act.
MY MISSION: Help you to succeed in your own online business.
I will always be available to offer you support throughout the course.
My joy is in your success and I aim to help you through any obstacles.
My course(s) are regularly updated to make sure they're still relevant to current eCommerce trends and its my hope that they will continue to meet and exceed all your expectations.
I think back to my MSc days and one key thing that stuck in my brain is that we all only have 24hrs in a day out of which most of us sleep 8 hrs. For you to be successful you need to leverage on one or all of these three things
1. OPM (Other People's Money): Like getting a loan to start a business
2. OPT (Other People's Time): Like getting people to work for you. This ways you've now replicated yourself and you have more than 24hrs in a day as these employees are putting in their hours into your pot
3. Leverage on technology: This is the eBay business. You're asleep, you're earning money! You're awake, you're earning money.
I'm basically here to help you learn how you can incorporate (Leverage on technology) into your life via teaching you how to sell on eBay. Your life will not remain the same after this course.
Depending on how far and how much you're willing to invest in your eBay business, then you can slowly even start OPT as you get people to come work for you in your eBay business.
So sit tight and enjoy yourself on this course.