Confluence - Beginners Crash Course for Project Management
What you'll learn
- Understand the Confluence interface and its features
- Utilize project templates library like a PRO
- Create a project plan in Confluence
- Create timelines and other visuals for your projects
- Create status reports
- Learn best practices and tips and tricks from the industry
- Use Confluence to run all parts of your project
- Capturing requirements using Confluence
- None. You just need a Confluence account. You can start with the free trial offered.
Learn all the best practices for managing projects using Confluence.
In this course, we will cover all the key project management features using real-world examples. I will share with you tips and tricks that will increase the productivity of your team and save you a lot of time in admin work in Confluence.
By the end of the course, you will learn:
Understand the Confluence interface and its features
Utilize the project management best practices from the industry
Utilize project templates library like a PRO
Create a project plan in Confluence
Find out the best way to collect requirements in Confluence
Create timelines and other visuals for your projects
How to utilize Confluence to capture action items during meetings
and much, much more!
Enroll today and enjoy:
Lifetime access to the course and all future updates
1.5 hours of high quality, up to date video lectures
Practical and up to date Confluence course covering the important features
Thanks again for checking out my course and I look forward to seeing you in the classroom :)
Who this course is for:
- Beginners that want to learn how to use Confluence for Project Management
- Anyone that manages projects and want to explore Confluence as an option
I am a Project Manager and data geek with 10 years worth of experience working for Fortune 500 companies. The past decade was a really challenging and fulfilling one that allowed me to work on multiple complex international projects in the IT industry.
I have experience with most of the Project Management software tools on the market and would love to share my knowledge and best practices from the industry.
Here are some of the topics that I love teaching and why:
- Project Management software tools - I love finding new useful features and utilizing them to increase the collaboration and success of projects. I have used all the well known Project Management software tools on the market.
- Data related topics - I have led and participated in dozens of different Data related projects and initiatives. I am a data geek and love to share my knowledge on the topic.
- Productivity software tools - one of my secrets to success is that over the years I have used software tools to increase my productivity and motivation to get things done.
The aim of my courses is to help you achieve one of the following:
- Get the next promotion at work by utilizing software tools to set yourself apart from the competition
- Become better at managing projects by utilizing industry best pracrices
- Become better at managing the collaboration within your team
- Make your resume standout by adding trending skills
- Improve the operations of your own business
My mantra is teaching by doing. Let's get going!