Conflict Resolution training
What you'll learn
- The subtle signs of conflicts before they are visible
- Some hidden causes of conflicts
- How perceptions and assumptions lead to conflicts
- Human behavioral types and their impact on conflict
- Steps to clarify a conflict
- Communication as key element to solve conflicts
- Best practices for conflict solving
- Open mind
- sense of observation
UPDATED regularly with new support material (PDF/PPT/VIDEO). Includes more than 15 extra support files.
NEW practicing material:
Practice tests to help you explore and apply knowledge. Very important to prepare you for real case situations and job interviews.
They are composed of multi-choice questions and with the right solutions, backed with further reasons and explanation of the right choice.
In this conflict resolution training, you'll get the whole spectrum of conflicts and how to resolve them positively.
Very often, conflicts arise very silently and unnoticeably. If you don't tackle on time, they will keep growing and escalating.
This course will allow you to read the signs and anticipate before they escalate to more significant proportions.
These are some of the areas/lessons I'll address in this course of conflict resolution:
- Difference between problem, disagreement, and conflict
- Aspects of a conflict (Danger/risk vs. opportunity/possibility to improve)
- Causes of a conflict, Signals of a conflict
- Perceptions and how we process info leads to conflicts
- Behavioural styles and their impact on conflicts
- Steps to clarify a conflict
- Conflict styles and outcomes
- Communication is key to conflict resolution
- Best practices on conflict resolution
By the end of the course, you'll have a deeper understanding of how conflicts arise and grow, how to anticipate, and how to tackle them on a win-win outcome.
You'll have a section with support material and templates at the end of the course, downloadable.
You'll also find a slide-pack explaining how this course is relevant to your career.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals of any background struggling with conflicts at work
- Any person with conflicts in their personal or private life
- People with difficulties to face conflicts
- Students still in school or about to enter professional life
I manage customers among the world top corporations and have closed single deals as big is 50 Million turnover.
I live in Netherlands, I speak six languages, have been more than twenty five years in sales and I am an international Key Account Manager.
I handle strategic accounts benefiting from my vast experience, language skills and cultural awareness.
Having dealt with customers from different countries and sizes –from the small factory to the world biggest corporations- facing different complexities, industry segments and purchasing organizations, I share my knowledge, experience, skills and best practices to all those willing to learn, develop or explore their career in the B2B sales world on online or f2f trainings.
I'm the author of the book "sales is my passion" available on Amazon and other bookstores.