Conflict Management: 4 Steps to Resolve Conflicts
- A desire to learn a new awesome skill
Managing a conflict is not always easy. It’s really time consuming, and can be hard on your nerves. Whenever two sides that have a problem between one another collide – there’s little space to do almost anything to help them resolve it. Happily, managing a conflict is what this course is all about and we will make your life easier when conflict comes.
Here is this course you are going to learn everything you need to know about conflicts: their nature, the cause of the conflicts, how to manage and suppress them.
You know that at times it is really preferable to prevent a conflict from happening. Well, sometimes it is almost impossible to prevent a conflict at the beginning, so we have to resolve it in a way that would benefit both sides. You will learn exactly how to do that.
This course will show you some practical solutions to conflicts as well as teach you the theory of conflicts. You will learn what types of conflict there are, what causes conflicts and so much more.
Conflict can have a really negative effect on your working environment, on your relationships and your mood. At times, they even can lead some individuals to depression and god know what else. And you may think that you already have enough knowledge to resolve conflicts, but that’s where you are a bit wrong.
This course doesn’t just tell you about conflicts in a casual way, there is social science behind it. And science can answer all the questions you need answered. There is always a lot to learn, so let’s learn something practical, something that can be used in your life on a daily basis to live happily and joyfully.
But of course, conflicts can also have a positive impact on your working environment, but the way that happens you will learn in the course.
So come along and let me teach you to resolve conflicts the smart way. See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- People who don’t know how to resolve conflicts
- People that don’t want conflicts ruining their relationships
- CEO’s, people at head positions
- 02:52Introduction part 1
- 02:00Introduction part 2
Stop procrastinating and become better version of yourself!
Have you ever wondered what your brain can really do?
Here is a secret- your mind can do absolutely anything you dream about. It is a pleasure to support our students in reaching their learning goals and simultaneously make sure that they enjoy high-quality online learning experience available on Udemy.
The James Renua's Express Skills Academy is the best place to gain new knowledge and rise your own efficiency.
1. 5 years of successful teaching,
2. Thousands of students all over the world,
3. 5 professional speakers in different fields
4. A big variety of teaching methods: interactive lectures, situational and practical tasks
5. Feedback and immediate support
We only work with elite specialists to create informative and useful content.
Moreover, after our courses, students receive personal VIP certificates.
We will be glad to see you on our lections and help you to achieve your personal goals.
Hi, I’m Nick Parker!
Who am I?
- A teacher with Masters Degree in Philology
- A passionate writer from young age
- A publishing author
Why students choose my courses?
1. I speak from experience and education, sharing information I learned over the years with my students.
2. My courses delve into technical side of things, as well as some ‘metaphysical’ sides of writing, giving you all the info you need to become a great writer.
3. You will achieve new heights with your newly acquired or enhanced writing skills, opening a world of opportunities for you.
If inspiration doesn’t come willingly, there’s no time to wait for it. We’ll call upon it and do our best to overcome procrastination. Seeing my students achieve their goals is by far the best reward.
Unlock your creativity using my knowledge, and go far and beyond. I’m excited to see your results.
Hope, see you soon on my courses!