Windows Server 2008 R2 - Exams prep: 70-640, 70-642, 70-646
What you'll learn
- Find out how to assign roles to users in a network and to solve their incompatibilities
- Learn to assign unique IP numbers to users create networks and assign IP numbers using the DNS server, secure the network from attacks from the outside
- Find out how to create Active Directory domain controllers
- Learn how to resolve server role problems binding roles and dividing into trees and forests, assigning individual organization units
- Discover the powerful tool that Power Shell is, with it administrators have the power to unconditionally assign server roles
- Learn to create system backups manage the system with a computer that is not part of the network
- General IT knowledge
LAST UPDATED: 03/2022
Get prestigious Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) title.
This course will prepare you for following exams:
- (70-640) Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
- (70-642) Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring
- (70-646) Windows Server 2008, Server Administrator
More information about the exams, you will fiind on Microsoft's website.
Those who already have this certificate are vieved as IT sector experts. To pass the Microsoft test you have to answer questions on network creation, creating and configuring trees, forests and assigning authorization and Active Directory tools.
The certificate opens up new paths of career development, giving you the best way to document your knowledge of Microsoft server administration. The course prepares you to pass the exam with ease, and to bring you closer to the renowned certificate.
The Windows Server 2008 R2 course includes theoretical lectures as well as many practical demonstrations.
The course is meant for anyone with a basic grasp of Windows use and network familiarity, and for those beginning or already administrating Windows Server 2008.
Upon completion, course users will be able to:
- explain Windows Server 2008 and Active Directory problems
- install Windows Server 2008 and Active Directory
- complete system configuration
- create user accounts, perform administrative duties
- add computers and groups using the Active Directory system
- manage users, groups and computers in a network
- manage access to shared network resources and individual users
- secure the computer from network attacks, create a FireWall and make a backup copy.
This Windows Server 2008 R2 course is the only one in market that is so user friendly, set in a pleasant environment, comprehensively introducing Windows server administration. Don't hesitate, become an system administrator today!
Who this course is for:
- For anyone with a basic grasp of Windows use and network familiarity
- System Administrators
We are preparing high quality courses to turn you from beginner into IT professional. Authors of our courses are well known iOS and Android developers, Windows Server and Linux administrators.
Our specialists made sure your learning experience will be full of practical examples and highest quality. Every theoretical module also contains practical usage, which have been designed to complete together with the trainer.
IT Security Academy is a company that associates IT Security Professionals. Now we are proud to share our knowledge online. Certified experts (MCSE:MS, CISSP, CEH) have created courses from Beginner to Advanced level. Our goal is to provide the highest quality materials you’ve ever seen online and prepare you not only for passing certification exams, but teach you pratical skills.
The Hacking School courses are prepared by people who are professionals in what they do. Authors of our courses are well known in the world of computer systems' security. Some of them took part in prominent international IT contests with great results.
We always provide you with up-to-date knowledge on IT security and ethical hacking. By joining us, you become part of a great international community, willing to help you and discuss.