Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop
What you'll learn
- Configuring Azure Virtual Desktop AVD
- Manage virtual desktop experiences and remote applications, for any device, on Azure
- Create session host images
- Create Pool Hosts
- Manage profiles with FSLogix
- Optimize and create a master machine
- Monitor Azure Virtual Desktop performance
- Automate Azure Virtual Desktop management tasks
- Configure AVD in 2 modes: azure domain services and active directory on site
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies including: virtual machines, virtual networks, and virtual hard disks
- Understanding of network configuration including TCP / IP, Domain Name System (DNS), Virtual Private Networks (VPN), firewalls, and encryption technologies
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts including users, groups, role-based access control
Activate a secure remote desktop experience from virtually anywhere.
Manage your end-to-end Azure virtual desktop deployment with other Azure services within the Azure portal
AZ-140: Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop Configuration and Operation
This course teaches Azure Virtual Desktop administrators how to plan, deliver, and manage virtual desktop experiences and remote applications, for any device, on Azure.
Cloud alternative to Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, I will train you to configure this Remote Apps and Remote Desktop solution
Set up Azure Virtual Desktop (formerly Windows Virtual Desktop) in minutes to enable secure remote working.
Provide Windows 10 familiarity and compatibility with the new scalable multi session experience for your end users and save costs by using existing qualifying Windows licenses.
Give employees the best virtualized experience with the only solution fully optimized for Windows 10 and Microsoft 365.
Help keep your apps and data secure and compliant with security capabilities that can proactively detect threats and take corrective action
Simplify the deployment and management of your infrastructure and scale quickly to meet your business needs.
Bring your own device (BYOD) and access your desktop and apps over the internet using an Azure Virtual Desktop client such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, or HTML5. Choose the right Azure virtual machine (VM) to optimize performance and take advantage of the multisession advantage of Windows 10 on Azure to run multiple concurrent user sessions and reduce costs.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
● Select an appropriate license model for Azure Virtual Desktop
● Implemented networking for Azure Virtual Desktop
● Manage Azure Virtual Desktop session hosts using Azure Bastion
● Configure storage for FSLogix components
● Create and manage session host images
● Implemented Azure roles and role-based access control (RBAC) for Azure Virtual Desktop
● Configure Azure Virtual Desktop user experience settings
● Install and configure applications on a session host
● Implemented business continuity and disaster recovery
● Monitored and managed the performance of Azure Virtual Desktop
Thank you again for your trust
Who this course is for:
- Windows 10 desktop administrators
- VDI solution administrators
- Citrix administrators who would like to know about other solutions
Je m'appelle Fabrice Je vis actuellement à Malte
Depuis plus de 25 ans, je suis expert en administration système et multi cloud (Google, Aws et Azure). Je suis passionné par mon métier. J'aime partager mes connaissances en informatique.
Je vous souhaite à tous une excellente santé et de supers cours