Configure and Manage Azure Virtual Networks
What you'll learn
- Overview of Azure Networking
- Know the benefits of Virtual Network
- Understand Network Resources
- Implement and manage virtual networking
- Setup Network Security Group
- Understand Azure DNS
- Basics of Cloud Computing and Azure
In this course, you will gain the knowledge on how to Configure and Manage Azure Virtual Networks. This will help you pass the AZ-103 Certification Exam with confidence.
By the end of this course, you will understand-
Overview of Azure Networking
Virtual Network Benefits
Understanding Network Resources
Implement and manage virtual networking
Setup Network Security Group
Understanding Azure DNS
Network Routing Table
Create connectivity between virtual networks
Who this course is for:
- Any IT Professional or Administrator who either directly or indirectly work on, or provide solutions on Microsoft Platform for building, maintaining and monitoring enterprise level applications using latest Cloud Computing features and services.
Mr. Sandeep Soni having 26+ years of experience in the IT industry has compiled this course.
Mr. Soni is a well-known name in the tech industry because of his certification profile and online training batches. He is a software and corporate trainer, Microsoft Azure being his forte.
He conducts frequent live webinars, and workshops on his technology channel on YouTube/
The teaching methodology of Mr. Sandeep Soni is very simple but comprehensive, every topic begins with in-depth concepts of Microservices Architecture, to position the candidate in a comfortable state about what is being talked about, followed by that practical demos as in real-time on every topic is taken explaining how the feature can be incorporated in real-time situations.