Confident Presentation Skills
- 41 mins on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Write inspiring material, create great slides, and deliver with confidence and conviction.
- Having a particular presentation in mind will provide a good test case for all the information and advice given in the course.
- A familiarity with any presentation software would be useful e.g. Powerpoint, Keynote.
Hate giving presentations? Of course you do - they're pressure situations. You need a range of tried and tested techniques to define what you'll be doing, create something inspiring and then deliver it in a way that grabs your audience's attention while also conveying authority and confidence.
Master the techniques for delivering compelling, stress-free presentations.
- How to research your audience and venue to minimise risk.
- The best ways to write rich, engaging material with a solid structure.
- Techniques to deliver it with style and confidence.
Deliver Every Presentation with Confidence
Great speakers are not born, they're made. Presenting confidently may seem to be something that 'other people are good at', but it's a skill which is learnt, and this course has simple techniques which will enable you to achieve this goal. The terror of standing up to speak in front of a group of people is completely normal, but you can overcome it with these straightforward steps.
I like to keep things as simple as possible, and I've kept to the rule of three to make things as easily understood as possible. Each section features a ten minute video, followed by a 5 minute narrated PowerPoint video, and finished with a questionnaire document to generate the vital information for your presentation.
I also like my training to be fun, unique and completely honest. I found that sitting in a field of barley was the perfect environment to deliver my lectures in this course because it fits my approach to speaking.
- Anyone delivering presentations that matter.