Power Pack for Kids
What you'll learn
- Help children deal with worry by increasing their confidence
- Powerful tools to boost children's confidence through self-belief
- Unique journaling practice to nurture a positive approach to life
- Practical tips to help children help themselves
- Tactics to deal with bullying at school
- 6-week positivity journaling course
- Safe ways to bolster children's mental health
- 10-week lesson plan for essential life skills
- Basic reading and writing
This course has been designed to help children be more confident. It provides practical methods and lesson plans focusing on 3 main areas:
1. Essential Life Skills to provide children with a strong foundation
2. Daily Gratitude Practice to cultivate a problem-solving attitude
3. Dealing with Bullying techniques to empower and promote understanding
Last updated 8 April 2022
1. Essential Life Skills provide children with a strong foundation in this fast-paced world of instant gratification. It allows them to understand the values of doing the right thing and underpins their sense of self worth by raising their self-awareness.
You will get:
i. A Positive Start manual supplemented by 10 videos covering each of the 10 life skills - explanations and tasks for the children to complete
ii. 2 storybooks to reinforce this learning as children bond with the characters
iii. Achievement tables for children to put what they have learned into practice
Upon concluding this section they will receive a Certificate of Achievement.
ACHIEVEMENT BOLSTERS SELF-CONFIDENCE
2. Daily Gratitude Practice helps children see the positive side of a situation instead of dwelling on the negative. By becoming more positive they will see solutions in stead of problems and move away from worrying about the the past and future, focusing more on the present and how they can be of greater service to themselves and others.
GRATITUDE MAKES US MORE OPEN TO RECEIVING, WE MOVE AWAY FROM BEING CLOSED. WE BECOME HAPPIER AND MORE CONFIDENT.
Journaling supports this shift to positivity as well as introducing a daily habit of writing and looking at our thoughts and behaviour. This practice fosters greater clarity and self-awareness.
You will get:
A 6-week Positivity Journal course with booklet for the children and resources for each of the 6 sections:
2. Good Things
6. Giving Back
Writing a journal can make us more aware (and self-aware) and help us detect previously unnoticed, unhealthy patterns in our thoughts and behaviours. It allows us to take more control over our lives and puts things in perspective. Furthermore, it can help us shift from a negative mindset to a more positive one, especially about ourselves (Robinson, 2017).
BEING MORE SELF-AWARE AND CLEARER ON WHO WE ARE AND WANT MAKES US MORE ASSURED OF OUR DECISIONS AND ACTIONS.
3. Bullying can make children feel like a victim. It undermines their self-confidence. This section gives them:
i. 5 practical steps to tackles bullying at school
ii. A basic understanding of how trying to understand the bully and being compassionate can help them - and the bully.
You will get:
i. 2 anti-bullying storybooks
ii. 5 practical tips and supporting resources
NOT FEELING LIKE A VICTIM. KNOWING WHAT TO DO, HOW TO ASK FOR HELP, EMPOWERS CHILDREN AND PREVENTS A LOSS OF CONFIDENCE.
Note from instructor:
We live in a very complex world…and it’s getting busier by the day. It’s no wonder so many children feel overwhelmed especially as they transition from primary to secondary school. These times of worry can have a negative impact on a child with lasting effects. An unhealthy body and mind impairs their capacity to learn, grow and experience life. This course provides tools that act as a child's compass steering them through the noise, and guiding them to make good decisions.
My fun and engaging storybooks and positivity journal are two such tools that move them away from anxiety, stress, bullying and negative self-talk, and prepare them for a life of positivity, gratitude, happiness, success and confidence.
Who this course is for:
- Educators of children age 3-10 years old
- Parents of children age 3-10 years old
I am a children's author and wellness mentor. My key focus is providing children with a positive start in life.
My services include kits, seminars and workshops predominantly in the field of health, wellness, stress reduction, and life-style choices with associated course material in the form of manuals, storybooks, training manuals, videos and audios; mentoring services.