Confident Communication and Powerful Public Speaking
What you'll learn
- Students will learn to embrace their personality nuances
- Students will learn how to leverage introverted tendencies in the workplace
- Students will understand communication strategies to overcome fear of public speaking
- Students will learn how to focus on fixed points when giving presentations
- Students will learn conversation techniques like "parroting" to help turn difficult conversations into productive communication opportunities
- Students will have access to a sample phone script that provides a reliable conversation framework and take the guesswork out of speaking on the phone with someone
If the thought of speaking in front of people makes you dizzy or nauseous.
If you get anxious and break out into a cold sweat when you need to have a conversation with someone other than your immediate family or friend circle.
If you are not sure how to confidently speak in public or in a professional setting.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
I have been a teacher and public-facing speaker for years, and I am also a complete introvert! I have had to learn to become confident and poised on the outside while suppressing fears and social setting anxieties, and I am excited to help you do the same.
I completely understand the awkwardness and stress that can come along with needing to make presentations or navigate the nuances of workplace communication scenarios, and I want to coach you to a place where you feel equipped to handle public speaking with grace and confidence.
This course will help you:
Place the focus on other people and not yourself
Give professional presentations without overwhelming anxiety
Handle phone calls confidently and professionally
Approach casual conversations without fear or stress
Make a plan before you are in a communication scenario so you know exactly how to handle it
Being able to speak and communicate confidently at work and in casual conversations is a skill that everyone needs, even if you are extremely introverted or have a fear of being in the spotlight.
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for introverts
- Those that fear public speaking will love this course
As a writer, senior-level project manager, and business marketing ideator, I have helped clients like Lego and Johnson & Johnson come up with winning ideas for their social media and digital marketing campaigns, and have worked as a writer for individuals and businesses all over the world. I have also written for several lifestyle magazines and hold a degree in Secondary Education and English.
I love teaching students how to improve their productivity, speak confidently, interview wisely, manage clients successfully, and so much more.