Confidence & Self-Love Course
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Identify and celebrate your unique strengths.
- Let go of old labels and self-define who you are confidently.
- Recognise what limiting negative beliefs you have and how they are holding you back.
- Tell the difference between a limiting belief and a reasonable doubt.
- Master emotional triggers that cause you to react out of scale to things happening in your life.
- Overcome negative life patterns and make empowered decisions about moving forward in life.
- Consider what forgiveness means to you and how it can help you to feel more positive about life.
- Start to engage with positive thinking in a way that works for you individually and will help you feel better about yourself and achieve more out of life.
- Students need bring nothing but a willingness to learn and grow and support each other.
Welcome to the first of many courses brought to you by Jessamine Gibb of Achieve Counselling & Coaching. I am a Life Coach and Career Counsellor with 12 years experience working with a wide range of people with varied challenges to achieving their goals. During my professional experience I found that the biggest thing that stood in peoples way was their level of self-love, self-esteem and confidence. Thankfully, I was able to create and implement a range of easy exercises and training techniques to quickly help clients learn within days new ways of relating to themselves and others.
This course is suitable for either people who need to improve their own self-love, confidence and self-esteem, or people in the helping professions, and is self-paced but created so it could be easily completed within a week - achieving radical improvements within a short period of time!
Feeling better about yourself doesn't need to take years or cost thousands of dollars and I'm here to show you how you can make a huge short-cut in your life.
All worksheets and workbooks can be used by participants in their own practice.
(Credit for intro music: Perspectives by Kevin MacLeod Licenced under creative commons.)
- People who want to improve their confidence, self-love and self-esteem.
- People who work with others and wish to have a positive impacts on these areas of their lives (e.g. aspiring life coaches, youth workers, ministers, sports coaches, community leaders etc).