Conference Hacking For Entrepreneurs: Network Effectively
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Set the right conference goals
- Research conference attendees
- Create a great elevator pitch
- Reach out to other conference attendees
- Meet the people that are most valuable for their business
- Create valuable new business connections
- Follow up with conference attendees and build long lasting relationships
- Use their time at a conference as efficiently as possible
- Students should sign-up for a conference or at least have the intention to go to a conference
- Students should have a basic understanding of social media and basic research skills
Build long lasting relationships with valuable business contacts by leveraging your conference visit, meet lots of new people and network effectively.
Learn how to prepare well for your conference so that you’ll feel comfortable and confident, even if you go alone and don’t know anyone.
- Setting conference goals
- Strategies to start conversation
- Creating your elevator pitch
- Building relationships with your new contacts
Make new business contacts and grow your business
Learning how to leverage conferences to create dozens of new business contacts is a very powerful way to grow your business. In addition, conferences also offer a great way to learn from your peers and stay up-to-date on news and developments in your niche.
The people you meet at conferences are often very valuable for your business, wether they become new clients, partners or friends.
However, in order to have these benefits, you’ll have to do a little bit more than just showing up. In this course I will tell you exactly how to do just that.
Suitable for entrepreneurs in any niche, through this course you’ll learn all the tips, tricks and strategies to meet the those people who can bring most value to your business.
It all starts with preparing for the conference. Researching the attendees, setting your conference goals, creating your elevator pitch and reaching out to the people you want to meet.
With these basics mastered, the course will walk you through the actions you should take during the conference, such as how to make the best use of your time, tips on making notes, how to approach people and tips on how you can stand out from the crowd.
The course continues with post-conference strategies on how to follow up with the people you’ve met and build the relationships that will help you grow your business.
Students completing the course will feel comfortable, confident and excited to attend their next conference and implement all the strategies that they’ve learned.
- This course is meant for entrepreneurs who regularly go to conferences with the intention to network and make new business contacts
- This course is not for you if you are going to a conference as a vendor