Conference Calls that get things done
- Phone or Laptop
Are you a person who is very good at expressing ideas in person but find it difficult on a conference call (audio/video)?
Or are you busy with calls but not getting much outcomes?
Then this e-course is for you.
You don’t have to feel tensed anymore whenever you want to join the conference call. Because in this course, you will exactly learn how to master any kind of conference call.
By the end of this course, you will learn:
● Ways to avoid common conference call blunders
● How to ensure everything goes as planned
● How to make sure that everyone is engaged in the conference call
● How to manage stragglers (slow learners) and latecomers
● How to end the conference call
● A checklist that will help you before every conference call
Benefits from this course:
➢ Knowing how to lead on the conference call
➢ Presenting effectively on the conference call
➢ Leaving a good impression on everyone
➢ Being calmer throughout the conference call
Who this course is for:
- Professionals who frequently attend virtual meetings via video or audio conference.
● I am an avid reader who finishes one book in every two days. Although completing my “Aircraft Maintenance Engineer” course, passion for training and Reading lead him to make a shift in my career.
● I, Rupak Shah, have trained more than 8 thousand people in person from various age groups to various professional backgrounds.
● I have also done workshops for corporates like Reliance, Capita, Cello, Anchor and many more renowned companies.
● 5000+ plus people have bought my e-courses and found it extremely useful.
About Cracking Interview Trainer - Urvashi Chawla
● Urvashi Chawla has trained more than 3000 students for their placement Interviews.
● She has helped students to crack Interviews at IIMs and top B Schools.
● She is a certified behavioural trainer and facilitator.
● She has trained in different cities in colleges and corporates.
About Mythology trainer - Rishi Nanda:
● Rishi Nanda has trained more than 9,000 people via Indian mythology
● Although he had a very good corporate life still he left all that to focus full time on mythology
● He is on a noble mission to share the life-changing lessons of Indian mythology with the entire world
About Parenting trainer - Alankar Mhatre:
● Alankar being himself a father of two also runs a pre-school with his wife where he also regularly counsels parents.
● He is also a corporate trainer and he has trained more than 10,000 people.
● He has also conducted workshops in the companies like Ambuja Cement, Reliance Nipppon Life Insurance, Birla Gold Cement, Tata Teleservices Limited and many others.