Interviewing Skills: How to Recognize & Hire The Best
What you'll learn
- Conduct interviews with confidence
- Learn interview tips to hire the best
- Use science-based interviewing skills
- Have a step-by-step interview preparation process – that works
- Know which interview techniques work, and which don’t
- Design interview questions that determine if the candidate is the right fit for the job
- Conduct interview training for others in your organization
- Know that you have the interview skills to build an A-player team
- There are no pre-requisites for this course
Recognize the importance of good talent, but find it difficult to drawn excellent candidates for your organization? Hired major duds in the past?
Hiring is a complicated aspect of building an organization, and something most people get 100% wrong!
But those that do build long-lasting brands, massive empires, and companies that spur innovation.
The difference between hiring right and hiring wrong can be the life or death of an entire organization. Unfortunately, you probably don't know the best practices of hiring.
My name is Mark Forman and I work with Fortune 500 companies to improve their organization, and one area that usually needs improvement is their hiring process.
In this course you will learn:
- The failures of the hiring process you are using now
- How to hire the best person for the job (not the best interviewer)
- Matching candidates with job competencies
- How to prepare as the job interviewer
- A whole lot more
These are the same strategies that have generated millions in increased efficiency and output of companies all over the world.
Hire the best, be the best.
Who this course is for:
- A person in a hiring position
- A member of an organization that hires
- A hiring manager
- Anyone who has to conduct interviews
Hi, I’m Mark Fiveman. Over the last 20 years of coaching Global 100 executives from industries as diverse as pharmaceuticals, mining and Internet companies, I have collected the best strategies for resolving conflicts, cultivating teamwork, and sustainably enhancing performance.
My corporate clients have reported millions of dollars added to their bottom line. My individual clients have told that me my courses have changed their lives - forever - boosting their self-confidence, building their self-esteem and enhancing their success.
I have studied personal growth for decades, and I’ve seen and tried it all. Through years of research and personal study, I have developed the modality of Body-Psyche.
The Body-Psyche philosophy starts with one basic premise: Surprisingly, the secret to becoming your best self doesn’t start with changing your mind… It starts by changing your body. That may be a strange concept at first, but the evidence for it is compelling and based on the cutting edge research in neuroscience and psychology.
When we experience powerful emotions, where do they come from? The mind? No. If you would like to recognize the body’s connection to your subconscious mind, simply look to our everyday language:
When someone lacks courage, we say, “They’re spineless.”
When someone is nervous, we say, “They have butterflies in their stomach.”
When someone loses a loved one, we say, “They’re heartbroken.”
Common body phrases like this all speak to the fact that our emotions, and the key to real and lasting personal development, is through our body-centered wisdom. That’s what Body-Psyche provides.
I have used this forgotten body wisdom to create two bestselling self-help programs on Amazon and highly acclaimed courses on my Body-Psyche blog. My top-ranking Udemy courses will help you super-charge your career and show you how to make your most important advances in your personal development.
If you’d like to know more, visit my Body-Psyche blog for articles, insights and inspiration.
Here’s to your next “Big” breakthrough.