Hello there, and I am pleased to get the chance to help you with your language development.
My name is Matt Stemp (BA, MA), and I am an English teacher, instructor and guide from Manchester, England.
- I have taught thousands of students from dozens of countries around the world, which has included: on-line classes; individual/group courses; opening a language school in Ecuador, South America; English editing and proofreading around the globe; and training other English teachers.
- My courses on Udemy are specifically designed to combine my invaluable experience that has included teaching students from every continent, with a Conversational Language Technique that teaches grammar and vocabulary naturally to produce a fluent and native level.
- I have a Diploma in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) and Business TESOL; a Bachelor’s Degree in Philosophical and Social History (Royal Holloway, London), which developed my analytical skills; and a Master’s Degree in Humanitarian and Conflict Response (Manchester University), which enhanced my global linguistic expertise.
- My teaching experience over the past 12 years has taken me to China, India, and South America, teaching in Europe and in my home country, the UK, as well as teaching refugees/asylum seekers in the UK.
- In Ecuador, South America, I opened a language school in 2011 with my wife (who is from Ecuador). This was after working as the Head of English in a private high school in Ecuador.
- As well as designing these courses for Udemy, I have also created 1000s of exercises on-line, have designed 12 English grammar study guides, created the English curriculum for private high schools in South America, and trained new English language teachers.
- I also work in proof-reading, editing and rewriting for students and business/academic professionals, as my academic and literary expertise has helped to assist in delivering a greater level of academic writing that has covered multiple re-writings from Bachelor’s Essays to PhDs.
- Furthermore, I have also learnt to speak Spanish fluently, which has provided me with a greater enhanced knowledge and understanding of linguistics and language from YOUR perspective as the student.
So, please just take your time to review this course, as you will see the major benefits that you will gain from it, and I look forward to helping you with your English language development.
Also, remember that YOUR learning process is to be enjoyed. That is why this course will focus on enjoyment and interaction together with professional learning practice.
Now, let’s create and enjoy your English with Catch Your Language.
See you soon,
“Catch Your Language”