Financial management - Foundations of Finance (Theory)
What you'll learn
- understand the nuances of finance in theory
- can attend and get High marks in university exams
- Understand the time value of Money concept
- Understand the risk and return comcept
- Basic knowledge in Business administration, Maths
- Calculator and notebook for Mathematical problems
Are you looking for the fundamental concepts of finance in companies?
Do you want to understand the basics of financial management concepts?
This course is for you.
You will learn these concepts given below from this course and also you will get the supporting resource material for exam preparation which is provided along with this course.
1. Financial Management - Introduction
2. Objectives of Financial Management
3. Concept of Risk and Return
4. Concept of the Time value of money
5. The calculation for Single Asset
6. The calculation for Portfolio of Asset
7. Features of Bonds and shares
8. Basic Asset valuation Model
9. Valuation of Bonds and Shares
All these concepts were explained with the example problems.
At the end of the course, a sample descriptive type test Question paper for your practice.
You can ask me any questions related to Finance and I will clarify your queries.
1. Year Question Papers
2. PowerPoint Notes
The course lecture contains the problems and solved examples
Expectations from this course:
1. Theoretical explanation of financial management in companies
2. Fundamental elements like time value of money, portfolio management and risk & return concepts were discussed in detail
3. Helps you prepare for Examinations
The course does not cover:
1. Personal finances
2. Investment and money making ideas
After taking this course, you will have a very clear cut idea on the Concept of Finance - Basics and also you will be to solve the problem so easily.
Who this course is for:
- MBA students and BBA students
- Any one interested in Finance
I am Ganesha Pandian N, teaching Post Graduate Business Administration students in India, Tamil Nadu.
I have been in teaching profession for more than five years. I am teaching academic subjects and placement training like communication skills, leader skills and interpersonal skills.
I cleared UGC (University Grant Commission) National Eligibility Test eligibility for Assistant Professor four times.