Concept to Market: How to Create and Sell your own Brand
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Aspiring entrepreneurs will be able to create and sell their own brand using my real world experience as a guide.
- Computer and Internet access
The course is based on my experience creating and marketing my own brand of men’s personal care products. The course moves chronologically based on my experience. You don’t necessarily have to perform the steps in the order I did. It distills the process of how I went about creating and selling my own brand and isn’t limited to personal care products. If you've ever wanted to create and sell your own branded products but were't sure how to get started, this course is for you. It's a practical 'how to' using multiple examples as I walk you through the process on my computer screen.
- My initial concept
- Logo design on a budget
- Trademarking your brand
- Creating your web identity
- Registering your company
- What can you brand?
- Outsourcing your production
- Selling your brand
- Two basic accounting concepts to keep you from going broke
- Resources and inspiration
- Update with progress on my own Brand experience
- Anyone who wants to learn how to successfully brand and sell their products
This course is based on my real world experience creating and marketing my own brand of men’s personal care products.
Your logo is the most important aspect of your brand. Don't skimp on design. Sources of inspiration and choosing a graphic designer.
Covering the process from the US Patent and Trademark Office - and the route I took.
Creating a web identity and a professional web presence for your Brand.