Concept Design: Unleash Your Creativity in Photoshop
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- go from a blank canvas to having a rendered idea
- learn about the creative process of concept design
- use simple uncomplicated brushes to get awesome results
- quickly check the perspective and fix it
- adjust as you go, evolve with the sketch and not have everything perfect from the start
- make the sketch crisp and sharp
- visualize light with a few strokes while keeping it looking realistic
- use the correct layer blend mode for the desired light effect
- add highlights
- determine a light source
- ...and more
- Access to Adobe Photoshop
- A sketching tablet such as a Wacom
- an open mind
Hi, I'm Marouane, welcome to my course on Concept Design.
In this course, I want to show you a new way of exploring shapes and concept designs using Photoshop. I'd like you to remove all rules and regulations about design and let your creativity flow free. In this class, we are going to give the blank canvas a purpose without holding anything back.
What will I learn in this course?
You will learn how to tackle a blank canvas. I know this can be intimitading, not knowing where to start. You will learn how to explore shapes using silhouettes, shading & rendering with basic bruses, adding highlights, rendering and visualizing light such as LEDs and glowing surfaces and much more.
You will also learn the 3 tricks I use on most of my sketches as a final touch to make them look crisp like they're popping out of the screen.
Make sure you download the attached .psd file and brush set used in the course!
Thank you for taking interest in my course, I hope to see you inside.
- If you are interested in exploring a different way of creative thinking and approach design sketching without the rules and limitations that come with industrial design, then this class is for you.
- This course is for you who want to develop your concept art skills and learn how to think creatively.
Adding depth to your sketch can make a big difference. Here's an easy way to do it!
Don't worry about the perspective when you sketch, instead - adjust as you go.