Learn C++ from scratch in Arabic - for beginners
What you'll learn
- C++ user inputs and output on screen
- C++ variables
- C++ data types
- Scape sequence, comments and types of errors
- Arithmetic Operations & expressions
- Control structures
- Functions and function overloading
- Variables’ scope
- Calling by value & calling by reference
- C++ arrays and const variables
- C++ char and strings
- Some solved problems
- There are no perquisites to start this course, only have a PC / laptop or even your mobile!
In this course, you will learn the C++ programming language basics from A to Z in Arabic!
The content of the course as in sections and videos;
1. Why programming.
2. Computer language.
3. Programming language.
4. Comparison between C & C++
5. Download code blocks.
6. Use online editor.
7. Use Dcoder for phone.
8. Your first program.
1. Binary VS decimal number system
2. ASCII code
4. Data types.
5. Program to get the area of a rectangle.
1. Escape sequences.
3. Types of errors.
4. Arithmetic operations.
1. Sequenced control structures.
2. Selection control structures.
➢if, else if, else statements.
➢Switch, case, default statements.
3. Break & continue statements.
4. Repetition control structures.
➢Do .. while loop
6. Program to find remainder and quotient.
7. Sentinel-control repetition.
Revision - 10 problems to solve.
1. Why Functions?
2. A Function Definition.
3. Function Calls.
4. Function Prototype.
5. The Return Statement.
6. Returning Void.
7. Parameters versus Arguments.
8. Local Variable(s).
Revision - mini project. (calculator)
❑User-Defined vs. Built-in Functions.
❑Functions’ Declaration Syntax.
❑Functions’ Prototypes & Libraries.
2. Returning Values and Arguments’ Types
❑Returning a Value.
❑Argument Type Matters?
3. Function Overloading
4. Variables’ scope
1. Recursion (Recursive Functions)
2. Passing Arguments
❑Call / Pass by Value.
❑Call / Pass by Reference.
❑Returning multiple values.
1. Char in C++
2. C++ strings
• Definition of string
• String functions
Revision - 4 problems to solve.
Who this course is for:
- Computer science students.
- Those who are totally beginners in programming field.
- Those who want to start problem solving using C++ programming language.
CS Empire provides software solutions & training with high quality and affordable cost.
Here, you will find courses for programming languages and concepts in Arabic, with high quality and rich content.
I'm Ahmed Hatem,
A computer science student,
A trainee at the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology (MCIT),
A technical core-team member at Google developers student club (GDSC-HU),
A trainee at the National technology institute (NTI),
And a former trainer at Helwan ICPC community.
Experience with HTML, CSS, C, C++, java, dart, PHP, data structures, and algorithms.