ComputerCavalry: IT System Administrator (Group Policy)
- Beginner to Intermediate PC Knowledge
ComputerCavalry: System Administrator (Group Policy) learn the basic to advanced policy management in the Microsoft Windows Operating System. These policies include areas such as Local Group Policy, Local User Policy, Disk Management, Wallpaper Background Default, and more.
The coverage of Microsoft Windows Software Restriction Policy will also be covered in detail to assist in the protection from malicious programs.
Course Requirements: Windows 7 or 10 OS and Basic to Intermediate PC Skills
Who this course is for:
- Corporate and Home Users
- 06:02Group Policy: BackGrounds
- 04:10Group Policy: Logon Applications
- 04:59Group Policy: Windows Updates
- 04:23Group Policy: Reverting Changes
- 07:12Computer Management: User Accounts
- 04:02Computer Management: Groups
- 04:36Computer Management: Clean Up
- 07:16Computer Management: Shared Folders
- 06:29Computer Management: Disk Management
- 04:07Computer Management: Allowing Remote Access
- 08:42Computer Management: Software Restriction Policy
ComputerCavalry is a provider of computer classes ranging from basic computer skills to advanced IT courses. We provide the common ground between learning new skills from the comfort of your home with real world IT Services.
We use various learning aids to assist in the explanation of computer maintenance and features. Our goal is to remove the intimidation of PC complexity and replace it with memorable simplicity.
Whether you’re a “not so tech savvy” User or a seasoned technician at ComputerCavalry there is something here for all levels of familiarity.