Computer Vision:Learn OpenCV & Mediapipe with 5 projects!!
What you'll learn
- Proper Understanding of Numpy Module
- How OpenCV works with image / video files
- Manipulate Images with OpenCV & Numpy
- Draw Geometric Shapes on Images
- Geometric & Morphological Transformations on Image
- Brightening & Darkening of Images
- Live Sketch Using OpenCV
- Live Video Feed using Streamlit
- Image Inpainting Techniques
- Face & Eye Detection using Haar Cascade Algorithm
- Face Comparison
- Mediapipe Projects : Face Mesh , Hand Tracking , Body Pose Detection , Selfie Segmentation
- Face Mask Detection
- A good knowledge of Python Commands
- Webcam for live video feed projects
Computer Vision is a cutting edge technological advancement which offers a sense of varied possibilities. OpenCV-Python is a great tool for fast prototyping of computer vision problems. Computer vision works by trying to mimic the human brain's capability of recognising visual information. It uses pattern recognition algorithms to train machines on a large amount of visual data. The machine/ computer then processes input images, labels the objects on these images, and finds patterns in those objects.
This course is primarily designed to help individuals learn basics of OpenCV , mediapipe library . Furthermore , all the concepts has been showcased with projects. It is the ideal course for you to begin your adventure.
OpenCV provides a real-time optimized Computer Vision library, tools, and hardware.
MediaPipe offers cross-platform, customizable ML solutions for live and streaming media.
Streamlit is an open source app framework in Python language. It helps us create web apps for data science and machine learning in a short time.
System with Internet Connection
Interest to Learn
Dedication , Eargerness
What you'll learn ?
Geometric Transformation of Image
Events in OpenCV
Live Sketch Project
Restoration of Images
Face & Eye Detection
Face Mask Detection
Body Pose Detection
3-D Object Detection
Live Video Feed Using StreamLit
Are there any course requirements or prerequistics?
Basic Knowledge of Python
Who this course for ?
Python Developers passionate about AI & ML
Students & Professionals who wants to develop innovative projects
Who this course is for:
- Python Developers passionate about AI & ML
- Students & Professionals who wants to develop innovative projects
Hey , I'm Radha ! I'm a python programmer , tech enthusiast , technical trainer & educator for Data Science , Machine Learning & Computer Vision. I have worked as a Python & Java Developer in previous companies. I'm fond of teaching IT related topics through video tutorials , online classes. Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Python, Web Development, Flask, Streamlit, Neural Networks, Docker, and NLP are a few of the technologies I am familiar with. I've been working on academic articles about deep learning and neural networks.