Learn Computer Vision and NLP with AWS ML and Python Boto3
What you'll learn
- Learn the fundamental concepts of natural language processing
- Learn how to use AWS NLP services like Comprehend, Transcribe, Translate, Polly and much more
- Learn how to do sentiment analysis of a phrase
- Learn to translate text into different languages
- Learn to create voice enable applications using Transcribe and Polly
- Learn how to create text to speech and speech to text functionality
- Learn to build NER - Named entity recognition
- Learn to create and use POS tagging
- Learn to use AWS SDK for Python with Boto3 library
- Must have python and required python lib installed on system
- AWS CLI installed on system
- Knowledge of NLP and computer vision would be helpful. But not necessary.
Natural Language processing and Computer Vision are indispensable domain in Artificial Intelligence, NLP that helps machine understand, interpret, manipulate and respond to human language whereas Computer Vision helps in extraction of information and insights from an images and videos.
In this course, you will learn about Natural language processing & Computer Vision and it's application with the help of AWS Comprehend, Translate, Transcribe, Rekognition and Polly.
What is AWS Comprehend ?
Amazon Comprehend is a natural-language processing (NLP) service that uses machine learning to identify the language of the text, extract key phrases, places, people, brands, or events, understand sentiment about products or services, and identify the main topics from a library of documents.
What is AWS Translate ?
Amazon Translate is a neural machine translation service that enables to translate between a source language and a target language .
What is AWS Transcribe ?
AWS transcribe service that helps to add speech to text functionality into the applications.
What is AWS Polly ?
Amazon Textract is a machine learning (ML) service that transform text into human voice.
What is AWS Rekognition?
Amazon Rekognition is a service that makes it easy to add powerful visual analysis to your applications. Rekognition Image lets you easily build powerful applications to search, verify, and organize millions of images. Rekognition Video lets you extract motion-based context from stored or live stream videos and helps you analyze them.
This course has short and concise lessons in pragmatic style to make you confident over Natural Language processing and Computer Vision. Hope this course help you to learn something new and take your skill to the next level.
All the best. Keep Learning and keep moving ahead.
Who this course is for:
- Machine Learning enthusiast
- Cloud Architect
- NLP engineer
- ML engineer
I am an Instructor, Devops engineer, machine learning enthusiast, cloud expert and passionate developer.
I have authored 78 courses with over 115,000 students worldwide across 175+ countries on wide array of technologies like devops, containerization, machine learning, Linux, programming languages and cloud computing platforms like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Service and IBM Cloud.