Computer Programming: Beginners practical crash course
What you'll learn
- Defining a Computer and a Computer Program
- Characteristics of a Computer Program
- Programming Platforms and associated Programming Langueages
- What is a Programming Language and Types of Programming Languages
- What is Computer Programming
- IDE's and Compilation
- SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Introducing the Java Programming Langauge
- Programming in Java with the NetBeans IDE
- Writing Computer Programs that can interact with the user
- No prior knowledge about computer programming is required
Computer Programming has long been a daunting and intimidating topic for most beginners, high school students or fresh college students. This course will unveil the topic of Computer Programming in general and by the way answering some of the myths and questions people have around this topic of Computer Programming.
You will learn all the theory behind software development, including the needs and characteristics of a computer program.
You will learn what is a computer program
You will come out knowing exactly what is a language and what is a programming language.
You will learn about the 03 main programming platforms and the programming languages associated to them
You will learn about IDE's, including the NetBeans IDE and Compilation whict is the translation process from our High Level Programming languages to the Low Level languages that the computer can directly execute.
You will learn about SDLC which is a methodology for analyzing the needs of an organization or an individual, and producing the software that meets those needs; This is a key characteristic of computer programs, which is problem solving.
No computer program exist out of a vacuum, they exist to solve specific problems
You will be introduced to the Java Programming language as a High Level Programming Language with some practicals using the NetBeans IDE.
Who this course is for:
- College students in any field related to computer science
- People who want to make career as computer programmers
- Beginner programmers in any Programming Language
- Anyone who wants to learn Computer Programming, may be to change career and be a Programmer
Since from child hood, computers and especially computer programming has always been a passion for him, with about 10 years of experience already with programming and programming languages. Computer programming is the most essential and fundamental skill to learn as an individual in this fast-evolving computing world. The ability to write instructions for the computer to execute is gold-like skills in your hands.
You can get to me at : firstname.lastname@example.org