Computer Basics - A Beginners Guide to the Computer
What you'll learn
- To Establish a Basic Understanding of the computer Tower
- Learn a few quick tips to work with Windows
- Learn how to work with a IT professional to solve problems
- This course is a overview and is not in great detail of what could be in a computer tower. This only covers the basics
- Whats needed; Windows operating system, A search engine, A computer, and patience
Computer Basics: Understanding your computer and Getting help!
The Goal of this course is in 3 sections:
You will get to know the hardware that makes your computer what it is
You will learn Tips and shortcuts that can make the computer easier to use
You will have a understanding how to work with Information Technology staff to ease frustration, This short course is to help anyone work with a computer in a basic fashion and the it staff that look like mircale workers.
Over all this course is designed to improve you overall computer users experience!!!
Who this course is for:
- Any one who wants to know the basic internals of a Computer Towers
Graduated with Masters of Information System Management in 2011
Graduated with a Bachelor of Technology Management in 2008
Graduated with a Bachelor of Psychology in 2007
12+ years of Information Technology Experience ranging from the home PC to Data Center Environments
Married with Children
Resides in the United States
Owner of Fenix Rising Consultant LLC