Pass the Exam: CompTIA Project+ PK0-004
What you'll learn
- Pass the CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam
- Explain the project management processes found in Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, and Closing
- Demonstrate the formulas, charts, and theories of project management
- Compare and contrast processes, knowledge areas, theories, and project management best practices
- How to be a better project manager
- High-level overview of Scrum projects
- Some project management experience
- Relative knowledge of project concepts
- Dedication to completing the course
- Goal-minded individuals dedicated to passing the Project+ examination
You need to pass the CompTIA Project+ exam and you need quality training that'll help you in your role as a project manager. You also want to learn from an authority in project management, in an online environment with plenty of exercises, videos, and concise explanations. This course fully prepares you to pass the CompTIA Project+ exam and is taught by project management author and expert Joseph Phillips.
Joseph Phillips wrote the book for this exam and he’s been teaching project management since 2003. He had led and consulted on multimillion-dollar projects in technology, construction, organizational change, and education. His certifications include:
CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer+
Project Management Professional
PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner
Professional Scrum Master
This Project+ Exam Prep course provides complete coverage of the exam objectives CompTIA Project Exam. Start today, invest in your career, and begin working to clear your exam. Here's what's included in our Project+ Exam Prep Online Seminar:
Complete coverage of the entire Project+ exam objectives
180 practice exam questions and answers on all exam objectives - including a 90-question assessment exam
Videos of all concepts, formulas, theories, and project management practices
Lectures on the entire Project+ exam objectives
Math and concepts the for Project+ exam formulas
24 x 7 Web and mobile access
Glossary of terms you can use to create flashcards
Course discussions with the Instructor and peers
30-day satisfaction guaranteed
Who this course is for:
- The CompTIA Project+ Exam Prep is geared for project managers who are preparing to PASS their Project+ examination.
- The Project+ Exam Prep course is ideal for new project managers looking to earn a credential to boost their career, help their job search, or to move into management.
Keep Moving Forward!
Joseph Phillips is the best-selling author and project management instructor.
He has more than 25 years of experience as a project management consultant, educator, technology consultant, business owner, and technical writer. He has consulted as a project manager for a range of businesses, including startups, hospitals, architectural firms, and manufacturers.
Joseph is passionate about helping people learn and master project management. He has led both in-person and web-based seminars on project management, PMP certification, IT project management, program management, writing, business analysis, technical writing, and related topics.
Project Management Professional (PMP)
PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
CompTIA Project+ Professional
CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer+
Certified ITIL Foundations Professional
Professional Scrum Master I
PMP Project Management Professional Study Guide, McGraw-Hill
CAPM/PMP All-in-One Exam Guide, McGraw-Hill
PMI-ACP All-in-One Exam Guide, McGraw-Hill
PMP Project Management Lab Book, McGraw-Hill
The Certified Technical Trainer All-in-One Exam Guide, McGraw-Hill
IT Project Management: On Track from Start to Finish, McGraw-Hill
Project Management for Small Business, American Management Association
Software Project Management for Dummies, For Dummies Publisher
The Lifelong Project, Amazon CreateSpace
Vampire Management: Why Your Job Sucks, Amazon CreateSpace