CompTIA Security+ Cert(SY0-501): Identity/Access Management
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will master the basic fundamentals of identity and access management.
- This course is in compliance with the CompTIA Security+ exam.
- Get ready to pass the Security+ Exam with Sybex's superior review materials based on the CompTIA approved content.
- Wiley's "Bite-Sized" lessons specifically designed to assist you in mastering the topic.
- Prepare for your exam with "Smarter Test Prep".
- Additional tips to keep in mind while preparing for the exam.
- This course has no prerequesites however a basic understanding of IT fundamentals will be helpful.
Composed from Sybex's best review materials, this course is all you need to help you master one of the topics covered in CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501) exam.
Whether if you are someone who is looking for the 'last minute review' or someone who is looking for an introduction to a topic, this course is perfect for you!
Our bite-sized lessons make it easy for the users to grasp the material quickly.
Exam Objectives covered in this course:
2.2: Given a scenario, use appropriate software tools to assess the security posture of an organization
2.3: Given a scenario, troubleshoot common security issues
2.4: Given a scenario, analyze and interpret output from security technologies
4.1: Compare and contrast identity and access management concepts
4.2: Given a scenario, install and configure identity and access services
4.3: Given a scenario, implement identity and access management controls
Topics Included in the course:
Tools to assess your networks
And many more!
- IT students
- Anyone interested in learning about Identity and Access Management.
- Students studying for CompTIA Security+ Certification Exam.
After completing this lecture, students will be able to:
Practice network assessment using analyzers and scanners
Perform assessment through command-line and other tools