CompTIA Security+ Cert(SY0-501): Host, Application Security
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will master the basic fundamentals of Host, Data, and Security.
- This course is in compliance with the CompTIA Security+ exam.
- Get ready to pass the Security+ Exam with Sybex's superior review materials based on the CompTIA approved content.
- Wiley's "Bite-Sized" lessons specifically designed to assist you in mastering the topic.
- Prepare for your exam with "Smarter Test Prep".
- This course has no prerequesites however a basic understanding of IT fundamentals will be helpful.
Composed from Sybex's best review materials, this course is all you need to help you master one of the topics covered in CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501) exam.
Whether if you are someone who is looking for the 'last minute review' or someone who is looking for an introduction to a topic, this course is perfect for you!
Our bite-sized lessons make it easy for the users to grasp the material quickly.
Exam Objectives covered in this course:
1.3: Explain threat actor types and attributes
1.6: Explain the impact associated with types of vulnerabilities
2.6: Given scenario, implement secure protocols
3.5: Explain the security implications of embedded systems
3.6: Summarize secure applications development and deployment concepts
Topics Included in the course:
Open Source Intelligence
And many more!
- IT Students
- Anyone interested in learning about Host, Data, and Application Security.
- Students studying for CompTIA Security+ Certification Exam