CompTIA Security+ Certification(SY0-501): Social Engineering
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will master the basic fundamentals of social engineering.
- This course is in compliance with the CompTIA Security+ exam.
- Get ready to pass the Security+ Exam with Sybex's superior review materials based on the CompTIA approved content.
- Wiley's "Bite-Sized" lessons specifically designed to assist you in mastering the topic.
- Prepare for your exam with "Smarter Test Prep".
- Solidify your understanding with Real World Scenarios.
- This course has no prerequesites however a basic understanding of IT fundamentals will be helpful.
Composed from Sybex's best review materials, this course is all you need to help you master one of the topics covered in CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501) exam.
Whether if you are someone who is looking for the 'last minute review' or someone who is looking for an introduction to a topic, this course is perfect for you!
Our bite-sized lessons make it easy for the users to grasp the material quickly.
Exam Objectives covered in this course:
1.2: Compare and contrast types of attacks
3.9: Explain the importance of physical security controls
5.7: Compare and contrast various types of controls
5.8: Given a scenario, carry out data security and privacy practices
Topics Included in the course:
- IT students
- Anyone interested in learning about Social Engineering
- Students studying for CompTIA Security+ Certification Exam