CompTIA Security+ Certification(SY0-501): Disaster Recovery
What you'll learn
- You will master the basic fundamentals of disaster recovery and incident response.
- This course is in compliance with the CompTIA Security+ exam.
- Get ready to pass the Security+ Exam with Sybex's superior review materials based on the CompTIA approved content.
- Wiley's "Bite-Sized" lessons specifically designed to assist you in mastering the topic.
- Prepare for your exam with "Smarter Test Prep".
- Solidify your understanding with Real World Scenarios.
- This course has no prerequesites however a basic IT fundamentals will be helpful.
Composed from Sybex's best review materials, this course is all you need to help you master one of the topics covered in CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501) exam.
Whether if you are someone who is looking for the 'last minute review' or someone who is looking for an introduction to a topic, this course is perfect for you!
Our bite-sized lessons make it easy for the users to grasp the material quickly.
Exam Objectives covered in this course:
1.4: Explain penetration testing concepts
1.5: Explain vulnerability scanning concepts
5.4: Given a scenario, follow incident response procedures
5.5: Summarize basic concepts of forensics
5.6: Explain disaster recovery and continuity of operation concepts
Topics Included in the course:
Who this course is for:
- IT students
- Anyone interested in learning about Disaster Recovery and Incident Response
- Students studying for CompTIA Security+ Certification Exam
Founded in 1807, Wiley, In has long been a valued source of information and understanding for more than 200 years, helping people around the world meet their needs and fulfill their aspirations. Wiley and its acquired companies have published the works of more than 450 Nobel laureates in all categories: Literature, Economics, Physiology or Medicine, Physics, Chemistry, and Peace.
Wiley is a global provider of content and content-enabled workflow solutions in areas of scientific, technical, medical, and scholarly research; professional development; and education. Our core businesses produce scientific, technical, medical, and scholarly journals, reference works, books, database services, and advertising; professional books, subscription products, certification and training services and online applications; and education content and services including integrated online teaching and learning resources for undergraduate and graduate students and lifelong learners. Wiley's global headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia. The Company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbols JWa and JWb.