CompTIA Security+ Certification(SY0-501): Disaster Recovery
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will master the basic fundamentals of disaster recovery and incident response.
- This course is in compliance with the CompTIA Security+ exam.
- Get ready to pass the Security+ Exam with Sybex's superior review materials based on the CompTIA approved content.
- Wiley's "Bite-Sized" lessons specifically designed to assist you in mastering the topic.
- Prepare for your exam with "Smarter Test Prep".
- Solidify your understanding with Real World Scenarios.
- This course has no prerequesites however a basic IT fundamentals will be helpful.
Composed from Sybex's best review materials, this course is all you need to help you master one of the topics covered in CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501) exam.
Whether if you are someone who is looking for the 'last minute review' or someone who is looking for an introduction to a topic, this course is perfect for you!
Our bite-sized lessons make it easy for the users to grasp the material quickly.
Exam Objectives covered in this course:
1.4: Explain penetration testing concepts
1.5: Explain vulnerability scanning concepts
5.4: Given a scenario, follow incident response procedures
5.5: Summarize basic concepts of forensics
5.6: Explain disaster recovery and continuity of operation concepts
Topics Included in the course:
- IT students
- Anyone interested in learning about Disaster Recovery and Incident Response
- Students studying for CompTIA Security+ Certification Exam
After completing this lecture, students will be able to:
Explain penetration testing concepts
Explore vulnerability scanning and testing concepts