CompTIA Security+ Certification (SY0-501)
What you'll learn
- Identify strategies developed by cyber adversaries to attack networks and hosts and the countermeasures deployed to defend them.
- Understand the principles of organizational security and the elements of effective security policies.
- Know the technologies and uses of cryptographic standards and products.
- Install and configure network- and host-based security technologies.
- Describe how wireless and remote access security is enforced.
- Describe the standards and products used to enforce security on web and communications technologies. Identify strategies for ensuring business continuity, fault tolerance, and disaster recovery.
- Summarize application and coding vulnerabilities and identify development and deployment methods designed to mitigate them.
- This course aims to provide complete coverage of every Comptia Security+ Certification . The course is filled with relevant, concise demonstrations and explanations to help you understand concepts better.
CompTIA Security+ meets the ISO 17024 standard and is approved by U.S. Department of Defense to fulfill Directive 8570.01-M requirements. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, security specialists, administrators, and managers earn over $86,000 per year.
The CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 course enables you to gain the knowledge and skills required to install and configure systems to secure applications, networks, and devices. You’ll be able to perform threat analysis and respond with appropriate mitigation techniques. You’ll participate in risk mitigation activities and operate with an awareness of applicable policies, laws, and regulations.
Upon successfully validating your skills by passing the certification exam, you’ll be able to perform these tasks to support the principles of confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
About the Author
Author – Sunil Gupta. He is a Certified Ethical Hacker.
Currently, he is teaching online 50000+ students in 170+ countries. He is a specialist in Ethical Hacking Area.
Author strengths –
Bug Bounty Hunting
Report and Briefing
Who this course is for:
- This video course is for ethical hackers, penetration testers, cyber security professionals, network engineers, web security specialists, application security experts, information security professionals, and administrators.
Packt are an established, trusted, and innovative global technical learning publisher, founded in Birmingham, UK with over eighteen years experience delivering rich premium content from ground-breaking authors and lecturers on a wide range of emerging and established technologies for professional development.
Packt’s purpose is to help technology professionals advance their knowledge and support the growth of new technologies by publishing vital user focused knowledge-based content faster than any other tech publisher, with a growing library of over 9,000 titles, in book, e-book, audio and video learning formats, our multimedia content is valued as a vital learning tool and offers exceptional support for the development of technology knowledge.
We publish on topics that are at the very cutting edge of technology, helping IT professionals learn about the newest tools and frameworks in a way that suits them.