CompTIA Security+ 501
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Participants will be introduced to various concepts on Information security. We will be talking about vulnerabilities, exploits, defense strategy, penetration testing, pentest types and methodology, vulnerability management, incident management, and security policy development.
- This course is not only focuses on the Exam CompTIA Security+ 501 but also shares various case studies and methodologies used in an attack.
- Learn about Cryptopgraphy and their weaknesses in cryptography and ways to improve your security.
- Test your knowledge and skills. Prove to yourself, and others, that you are ready CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501) Exam
- Ensure that you know everything involved in securing a system or network against an attack.
- Learn through demonstrations and new methods of learning .
- Basic knowledge about hardware and networks will be helpful
- You will need a computer and internet connection for this course.
**Lean through case studies and hands on demonstrations**
Taught by an expert in information technology and cyber security with over 16 years of experience.
I am Anand and I have training thousands of professionals around the globe and helped them acheive certifications. I am now using this platform to do the knowledge transfer and share all the knowledge that I have learnt through consulting and educating partners.
This course will walk you through the concepts of cyber security focusing on essentials of CompTIA Security+ 501. There are numerous references of well known hacks around he world , for example, the stux net attack, Petya Ransomware attaks , nation wide and ATP's . There are demonstrations of well known tools and techniques are used to ensure that you retain what you learn .
Course Agenda :
Chapter 1 : Malware and Indicators of Compromise ( Published )
Chapter 3 : Threat Actors ( Published )
Chapter 5 : Vulnerabilities and Impacts ( Published )
More chapters would be published as the recording completes.
- This course is intended for individuals looking to expand their knowledge of different IT Security principals
- Professionals who would like to prepare themselves for the CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501) certification exam.
- Security+ helps IT Professionals around the world advance their careers.
- Participants looking forward to advance their career and completed A+ and Network+ .
Introduction to Malware , Viruses and Indications of compromise