What you'll learn
- Pass the CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam
- Discuss the PMBOK 5th edition with confidence
- Explain the project management processes
- Discuss the project management knowledge areas
- Demonstrate the formulas, charts, and theories of project management
- Calculate float for complex project network diagrams
- Memorize the formulas for earned value management
- Compare and contrast processes, knowledge areas, theories, and project management best practices
- This course is worth 27 PDUs for PMP and PMI certification holders
- Some project management experience
- Relative knowledge of project concept
- Dedication to completing the course
- Goal-minded individuals dedicated to passing the Project+ examination
We are a PMI Registered Education Provider:
- Instructingcom, LLC #4082
- CompTIA Project+ Exam Prep; Activity ID 796320126
- 27 PDU hours
You need to pass the CompTIA Project+ exam and you need quality training that'll help you in your role as a project manager. You also want to learn from an authority in project management, in an online environment with plenty of exercises, videos, and concise explanations. This course provides 35-contact hours of project management education and is taught by project management author and expert Joseph Phillips.
Yes, we are a PMI Registered Education Provider! Our provider number is 4082.
Our Project+ Exam Prep course provides complete coverage of the exam objectives CompTIA Project Exam PK0-003. Start today, invest in your career, and begin working to clear your exam. Here's what's included in our Project+ Exam Prep Online Seminar:
►Complete coverage of the entire PMBOK® Guide, fifth edition
►Complete coverage of the entire Project+ exam objectives
►35 contact hours of project management education
►400 practice exam questions and answers on all exam objectives
►14 module exams (280 practice questions) covering every project management knowledge area
►Videos of all concepts, formulas, theories, and project management practices
►Lectures on the entire Project+ exam objectives
►Math and concept worksheets for Project+ exam formulas
►Worksheet of the 47 processes and their ITTOs
►24 x 7 Web and mobile access
►Flashcards of every term used in the PMBOK Guide, Fifth Edition, and this course
►Project+ Memory Sheets (PDF document) for printing, review, and on-the-go learning
►All exams are distributed in PDF format for easy printing and studying on-the-go
►Course discussions with the Instructor and peers
►30-day satisfaction guaranteed
Who this course is for:
- The CompTIA Project+ Exam Prep is geared for project managers who are preparing to PASS their Project+ examination. This course is detailed, hands-on, and explores all possibilities of the PMBOK 5th edition for the CompTIA Project+ Exam.
- The Project+ Exam Prep course is ideal for new project managers looking to earn a credential to boost their career, help their job search, or to move into management.
Keep Moving Forward!
Joseph Phillips is the best-selling author and project management instructor.
He has more than 25 years of experience as a project management consultant, educator, technology consultant, business owner, and technical writer. He has consulted as a project manager for a range of businesses, including startups, hospitals, architectural firms, and manufacturers.
Joseph is passionate about helping people learn and master project management. He has led both in-person and web-based seminars on project management, PMP certification, IT project management, program management, writing, business analysis, technical writing, and related topics.
Project Management Professional (PMP)
PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
CompTIA Project+ Professional
CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer+
Certified ITIL Foundations Professional
Professional Scrum Master I
PMP Project Management Professional Study Guide, McGraw-Hill
CAPM/PMP All-in-One Exam Guide, McGraw-Hill
PMI-ACP All-in-One Exam Guide, McGraw-Hill
PMP Project Management Lab Book, McGraw-Hill
The Certified Technical Trainer All-in-One Exam Guide, McGraw-Hill
IT Project Management: On Track from Start to Finish, McGraw-Hill
Project Management for Small Business, American Management Association
Software Project Management for Dummies, For Dummies Publisher
The Lifelong Project, Amazon CreateSpace
Vampire Management: Why Your Job Sucks, Amazon CreateSpace