CompTIA PenTest+ Practice Exams - Your Road to Certification
- 3 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Computer Knowledge related to Computer Networks and Security
- Good know the concepts of CompTIA Network+ and Security+
Is getting CompTIA Certification your dream? Then, look no further and start practicing this real time like Exam simulation questions.
At the End of the 300+ Comprehensive questions practice, you will be confident enough to pass your CompTIA Exam in your first attempt. Once you finish each practice test, you shall be guided with the Feedback mechanism for your answers that are Incorrect. This aids you to improve your learning and practice more before you attempt your final Exam.
Understand the CompTIA concept with our Real time simulation questions and timeline so that you get to pass with confidence.
Our guides and Practice Test are prepared by the Leading Industry Experts. So, rest assured if you practice and understand the concepts, passing the exam should be a “Cake Walk”.
Join our Students as they are excited to practice.
What is Included in this Course?
3 Practice Exams with ~100 Questions each. So that, each exam has the same Timeline and number of Questions matching CompTIA Exam. (~100 Questions, 60 minutes).
You shall experience Scenario based questions that are unique to test and guide your understanding of the subject.
Ten Reasons that makes this course Unique?
1. Exam Pattern Similar to real time CompTIA Exams
2. Prepared by Industry Leading Experts
3. Feedback Mechanism about the questions after answering
4. Test Score Report
5. Question Bank Updates over the time
6. Learn on the Go
7. Instructor Support
8. Study Groups for Q & A
9. Quick References
10. Satisfied Students
We wish you a Good Luck and Get Certified Today!
- Who has the zeal to get certified in CompTIA Pentest+
- Students and Security Professionals
- Penetration Testing Professionals
- Network Security and Auditors
- Budding Ethical Hackers