CompTIA Pentest+ Certification (PT0-001)
What you'll learn
- Plan and scope a penetration testing project
- Understand the penetration testing methodology to conduct information gathering and vulnerability analysis
- Understand how to exploit systems during a pentesting project
- Identify strategies for ensuring business continuity, fault tolerance, and disaster recovery
- Summarize application and coding vulnerabilities and identify development and deployment methods designed to mitigate them
- Prepare a report and communicate your findings
- Quick questions to pass the CompTIA Pentest+ (PT0-001) certification exam
- Basics of pentesting
The CompTIA Pentest+ certification PT0-001 is an intermediate-level certification. It is unique because this certification requires the candidate to demonstrate the required hands-on ability and knowledge to test devices in new environments such as the cloud and mobile, in addition to traditional desktops and servers. The course will help you move step-by-step into the pentesting world. You’ll learn the basics of pentesting. You will be skilled enough to plan and scope an assessment, understand legal and compliance requirements, and perform vulnerability scanning. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to analyze data, effectively generate reports, and communicate results. Packed with crucial practice questions, this course will help you ace the world-famous CompTIA Pentest+ Certification.
About the Author :
Sunil Gupta is a Certified Ethical Hacker. Currently He teaches over 50,000+ students in 170+ countries online. He is a specialist in Ethical Hacking. His strengths include:
Bug bounty hunting
Reports and briefing
Who this course is for:
- This course targets penetration testers, cyber security professionals, network engineers, web security specialists, application security experts, information security professionals, administrators, and ethical hackers.
Packt are an established, trusted, and innovative global technical learning publisher, founded in Birmingham, UK with over eighteen years experience delivering rich premium content from ground-breaking authors and lecturers on a wide range of emerging and established technologies for professional development.
Packt’s purpose is to help technology professionals advance their knowledge and support the growth of new technologies by publishing vital user focused knowledge-based content faster than any other tech publisher, with a growing library of over 9,000 titles, in book, e-book, audio and video learning formats, our multimedia content is valued as a vital learning tool and offers exceptional support for the development of technology knowledge.
We publish on topics that are at the very cutting edge of technology, helping IT professionals learn about the newest tools and frameworks in a way that suits them.