CompTIA Network+ Full Course
What you'll learn
- Networking Fundamentals: Introduction to networking concepts, OSI and TCP/IP models, network topologies, protocols, and standards.
- Network Infrastructure: Understanding network components, such as routers, switches, firewalls, access points, and network cabling.
- Network Operations: Configuring and managing network devices, network troubleshooting methodologies, network performance optimization, and network monitoring
- Network Security: Basics of network security, common security threats, implementing network security measures, securing network devices, network access control
- There are no prerequisites for the CompTIA network+ Course. Is anyone interested in pursuing a career in networking or IT infrastructure?
A vendor-neutral certification validates the essential knowledge and skills needed to design, configure, manage, and troubleshoot wired and wireless networks.
Join CompTIA Network+ Course if you are an aspiring IT Professionals, Networking Enthusiast, IT Support Technician, College/University Student, or Career Changer
The CompTIA Network+ certification is a highly recognized credential for individuals aspiring to build a successful career in the field of computer networking and IT infrastructure. Offered by CompTIA, a leading provider of vendor-neutral certifications, the Network+ certification validates the essential knowledge and skills required to design, configure, manage, and troubleshoot wired and wireless networks.
By earning the CompTIA Network+ certification, you demonstrate your proficiency in networking concepts and gain a competitive edge in the IT industry. This comprehensive certification covers a wide range of topics, including network protocols, network devices, network troubleshooting, network security, and much more. Whether you’re an entry-level IT professional or a seasoned networking expert, the Network+ certification equips you with the expertise needed to excel in various networking roles
This course is designed to help prepare you for the CompTIA Network+ (N10-008) certification exam and covers all five domains:
Networking Fundamentals (24%)
Network Implementations (19%)
Network Operations (16%)
Network Security (19%)
Network Troubleshooting (22%)
Who this course is for:
- A vendor-neutral certification validates the essential knowledge and skills needed to design, configure, manage, and troubleshoot wired and wireless networks. Join CompTIA Network+ Course if you are aspiring IT Professionals, Networking Enthusiast, IT Support Technician, College/University Student, Career Changer
I have several years of experience in the field of Cyber Security as a Trainer. Experience in delivering Training on Ethical Hacking, VAPT, CompTIA Security +, CySA, CEH, OSCP, Linux System & Server Administrator, CompTIA N+, CCNA. I have delivered training to more than 100+ colleges including IIT and NIIT, and Corporate, and Government Bodies.