CompTIA Network+ (N10-008 Exam)
What you'll learn
- Learn about the networking fundamentals
- Understand network models, standards and topologies
- Know about the network components like routers, switches etc.
- Learn about cabling and connectors
- Gain knowledge about the ports and protocols used in networking
- Understand IP addressing and subnetting
- Learn the concepts of network switching, routing, VoIP, Internet and SCADA
- Gain understanding of software defined networking (SDN)
- Implement networking services like DHCP, DNS, WLAN, 802.1x, remote access, AAA, RADIUS, VPN, virtualization and cloud computing
- Create organizational documents and policies
- Monitor network and identify issues
- Implement high availability and disaster recovery
- Learn the fundamentals of network security
- Plan and implement measures to secure network
- Identify threats and vulnerabilities
- Protect the network from intrusion and malware
- Learn the concepts of troubleshooting the network
- The course is designed in such a way that the beginners can also take it and understand the concepts being taught in this course.
- However, candidates with a little prior knowledge and experience of managing small to medium enterprise networks will find it much easier to grasp and clear the certification exam. The candidates are also expected to have knowledge of networking devices, network topologies and networking protocols.
The CompTIA Network+ course has been designed to cover all the exam topics that are part of the certification exam. This course has been designed keeping in view the prospective candidates that are going to appear for the CompTIA Network+ certification exam. For those candidates who are not planning to pass the certification exam, this course still provides an excellent opportunity to enhance their skill set and enable them to learn new skills which they can implement in their practical jobs. The course not only delivers theoretical knowledge to the students but also, encourages them to do hands-on training when it comes to the operations, implementation and troubleshooting the networks of various sizes and complexity. In addition to that, the knowledge acquired in this course can also help candidates to prepare for other certifications related to networking such as Cisco’s CCNA, CCNP and Juniper’s JCNA etc. Students working in similar job roles can also opt for this course as this will help them to grow in their careers and switch to the field of computer networking.
The CompTIA Network+ course is a preparatory course for CompTIA N10-008 certification exam. The course covers the exam topics comprehensively and prepares the students to appear and pass the certification. The exam topics comprise of networking fundamentals and cover all domains like infrastructure, implementation, operations, maintenance, troubleshooting and security. The CompTIA Network+ certification is in high demand as every organization is dependent on network infrastructure for connectivity, business, and communication. The remote work culture has also contributed to the increased reliance on networking infrastructure as more and more applications are being accessed remotely using the network connectivity. These all factors make this certification, a must have for candidates looking to establish themselves in the field of computer networking.
Who this course is for:
- Network administrator
- System administrator
- Network manager
- IT/IS manager
- Network security analyst
- NOC analyst
- Network engineer
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1.3M students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 1000+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.