CompTIA Network+ Certification Preview
- Nothing, this course is for beginners.
This course is a preview of the CompTIA Network+ Certification. It is designed for anyone who is looking to take Network+ preparation training or just anyone interested in networking technologies! More than ever, network security is needed to protect businesses from being breached as well as skilled IT professionals to harden and protect the integrity of today’s networks.
Learn the most important System Interconnection Models
This course will go over the following networking security concepts:
- Open Systems Interconnect (OSI) Model – We start by going over the most popular System Interconnection Models, Open Systems Interconnect (OSI).
- 7 Layers of the Open Systems Interconnect (OSI) Model –
- 7) Application
- 6) Presentation
- 5) Session
- 4) Transport
- 3) Network
- 2) Data-Link
- 1) Physical
- TCP/IP System Interconnect Model - This section will teach you the 4 layers of the TCP/IP System Interconnect Model and how they are applied in the real world.
- 4) Application Layer
- 3) Transport Layer
- 2) Internet Layer
- 1) Network Access
- Open Systems Interconnect Model Comparison - This section will compare the OSI Model, TCP/IP Model (DoD Model), and TCP/IP - Internet Protocol Suite, as well as application layer examples.
- Students studying networking technologies
- Course Intro06:57
- 7 Layers of the Open Systems Interconnect (OSI) Model - Layer 6-307:48
- 7 Layers of the Open Systems Interconnect (OSI) Model - Layer 2-108:02
- OSI Data Flow05:59
- Communication between layers, Layer 3 & 4 Examples, and Memory Mnemonics08:13
- TCP/IP System Interconnect Model - Layer 403:55
- TCP/IP System Interconnect Model - Layer 3-106:09
- Open Systems Interconnect Model Comparisons03:50
- Application Layer Examples06:03
- iPv4 Addresses and Base 2 Binary Numbers04:20
- Decimal - Binary Numbers06:02
- Why iPv4 Addressing Part 104:17
- Why iPv4 Addressing Part 206:40
- The Big Picture (DNS, IPv4, MAC) Part 105:21
- The Big Picture (DNS, IPv4, MAC) Part 207:10
- Purpose and Properties of IP Addressing05:01
- iPv4 Bitwise Notation05:00
- IPv4 Classful Addressing Notation03:57
- BONUS **DISCOUNT COUPONS**00:09
Join the Cyber Security Industry in 2018!
Interested in starting a career in the Cyber Security Industry? 2018 is the time!
Learning the fundamentals of Cyber Security provides you with a powerful, and very useful, set of skills. Learn to think like a hacker so you can better defend your networks and data by studying Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking.
Jobs in Cyber Security are plentiful. Receiving your Certified Ethical Hacker, Certified Hacker Forensic Investigator, Penetration Tester and Security+ certification will give you a strong background to more easily tackle and pick up more advanced exams, such as the CISSP certification.
Get certified and land an entry level Cyber Security position paying upwards of six figures! There are currently over one million Cyber Security job openings globally. Demand is greatly outpacing supply which means more opportunity, job security and higher pay for you!
But, don't take our word for it... take a look at the FREE previews (they are available in all our courses) and see for yourself!
CyberTraining 365 is an online academy that offers most in-demand cybersecurity training and certification through different subscription models. Members have access to the ever growing library of quality, engaging videos that are taught by some of industry’s best and most recognized experts.
CyberTraining365 is powered by Social27's patented cloud-based eLearning platform, providing members with an engaging and collaborative learning environment. Through best in class content, social learning tools, and gamification, CyberTraining365 is taking eLearning from Isolation to Collaboration.