CompTIA Network+ Cert: Wireless Network Security & Risks
What you'll learn
- You will master the basic fundamentals of network administration.
- This course is in compliance with the CompTIA Network+ exam.
- Get ready to pass the Network+ Exam with Sybex's superior review materials based on the CompTIA approved content.
- Wiley's "Bite-Sized" lessons specifically designed to assist you in mastering the topic.
- Prepare for your exam with "Smarter Test Prep".
- This course has no prerequisites however a basic IT fundamentals will be helpful.
Composed from Sybex's best review materials, this course covers everything you need to know about one of CompTIA Network+ (N10-007)’s essential exam objectives: Network Security & Risks.
Topics covered in this course include:
Authentication and access control
Managing users and password security
Network threats and mitigation
Policies and procedures
Physical security and risk
Firewall technology and application
Whether you are looking for the 'last minute review' or an introduction to the topic, this course is perfect for you! Focused, concise and easy to grasp, our bite-seized lessons are the perfect addition to your learning arsenal.
Who this course is for:
- IT Students
- Anyone interested in learning about wireless network security & risks
- Students studying for CompTIA network+ Certification Exam
Founded in 1807, Wiley, In has long been a valued source of information and understanding for more than 200 years, helping people around the world meet their needs and fulfill their aspirations. Wiley and its acquired companies have published the works of more than 450 Nobel laureates in all categories: Literature, Economics, Physiology or Medicine, Physics, Chemistry, and Peace.
Wiley is a global provider of content and content-enabled workflow solutions in areas of scientific, technical, medical, and scholarly research; professional development; and education. Our core businesses produce scientific, technical, medical, and scholarly journals, reference works, books, database services, and advertising; professional books, subscription products, certification and training services and online applications; and education content and services including integrated online teaching and learning resources for undergraduate and graduate students and lifelong learners. Wiley's global headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia. The Company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbols JWa and JWb.