TOTAL: CompTIA Network+ Certification (N10-007)
What you'll learn
- You will learn the knowledge and gain the confidence to pass the CompTIA Network+ Certification (N10-007) exam AND the skills to be a great network tech.
- Your new skills and the CompTIA Network+ Certification will help you land a network tech job or get that raise or advancement you are seeking.
- This course is ideal as both a study tool and an on-the-job reference.
- Learn new networking skills and prepare for the CompTIA exam.
- Basic familiarity with networks.
- There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail. However, it’s a good idea to have an understanding of CompTIA A+ Certification topics or to be A+ Certified. You can learn more about A+ Certification topics from our Mike Meyers – Total Seminars CompTIA A+ Certification course on Udemy.
Welcome to the TOTAL: CompTIA Network+ Certification (N10-007). course from Mike Meyers and Total Seminars. Mike is a CompTIA expert and best selling author with over 25 years experience teaching and creating certification prep materials. He is the author of the #1 selling CompTIA Network+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide. Mike has sold over 1 million CompTIA certification prep books.
This course is over 24 hours in length and covers everything you need to know to pass your CompTIA Network+ Certification (N10-007) Exam. The first goal of the course is to make you a good Network Tech and, in the process, make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA exam.
You'll love Mike's fun and engaging style as he walks you through all the Network+ topics. This is not a boring voice over PowerPoint lecture. Mike uses props and illustrations to make learning fun.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS ARE SAYING:
"I used these courses to pass the A+, Security+, and Network+ in a span of 2.5 months. I had no IT experience 4 months ago. Now I am a network engineer at a managed service provider with a great salary and solid upward mobility." - Ryan D.
The course covers all the exam topics including:
Cabling and topology
TCP/IP applications and network protocols
Advanced networking devices
Virtualization and cloud computing
The Network+ N10-007 exam covers these objectives:
DOMAIN PERCENTAGE OF EXAMINATION
1.0 Networking Concepts 23%
2.0 Infrastructure 18%
3.0 Network Operations 17%
4.0 Network Security 20%
5.0 Network Troubleshooting and Tools 22%
Required exam CompTIA Network+ N10-007
Number of questions Maximum of 90
Types of questions: Multiple choice and performance-based
Length of test: 90 minutes
• CompTIA A+ Certified, or equivalent
• Minimum of 9 months of experience in network support or academic training
Passing score 720 (on a scale of 100—900)
This is a Total Network+ Course and covers everything a good tech needs to know and prepares you to pass the CompTIA Network+ Certification exam.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for anyone that is preparing for a network technician position or looking to improve their skills and become CompTIA Network+ Certified. However, it goes beyond that and will give you the skills you need to be a better network tech on the job.
- This is a complete and comprehensive CompTIA Network+ Certification (N10-007) course. It is designed to prepare the student to be able to take and pass the certification exam needed to become CompTIA Network+ Certified.
Total Seminars provides certification training services and training materials to thousands of schools, corporations, and government agencies including the United Nations, the FBI and all branches of the Department of Defense. Total Seminars produces the #1 selling CompTIA A+ and Network+ Certification books with over 1 million books in print.
Total Seminars has created a number of “Best-Selling” Udemy video courses by Mike Meyers and the Total Seminars team of Instructors. They also develop supplemental materials such as the TotalTester certification practice tests and TotalSims lab simulations to support your certification preparation. These are available on the Total Seminars web site.
Mike Meyers, affectionately called the "Alpha Geek", is the Industry's leading authority on CompTIA Certifications. He is the President and co-founder of Total Seminars, LLC, a provider of PC and network repair seminars, books, videos and courseware for thousands of organizations throughout the world. Mike has been involved in the computer and network repair industry since 1987 as a technician, instructor, author, consultant, and speaker.
Author of numerous popular PC books and videos, including the best-selling CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide and CompTIA Network+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide. Mike is also the series editor for the highly successful Mike Meyers' Certification Passport series and the Mike Meyers' Guide to series, all published by McGraw-Hill. Mike has sold over a million IT and certification books.
As well as writing Mike has personally taught thousands of students, including U.S. senators, U.S. Supreme Court Justices, members of the United Nation, every branch of the U.S. Armed Forces, many branches of the Department of Justice, hundreds of corporate clients and academic students at every level.
Mike's humorous and easy to follow approach to teaching comes through in his video training courses as well as his classroom instructor led courses. Making IT concepts easy to understand and fun to learn helps students stay engaged and retain the information.
Mike brings his unique style of video training to Udemy with the launch of his CompTIA A+ Certification, Network+ Certification and Security+ Certification courses. Check out the first few lessons which are available free and you will quickly see what is different about Mike's approach to learning.