- 23 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Once you complete the course, you will have the knowledge and confidence to pass the CompTIA Network+ Certification (N10-007) exam AND the skills to be a great network tech. This course is ideal as both a study tool and an on-the-job reference.
- Your new skills and the CompTIA Network+ Certification will help you land a network tech job or if you are already a network tech, get that raise or advancement you are seeking.
- Basic familiarity with networks.
- There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail. However, it’s a good idea to have an understanding of CompTIA A+ Certification topics or to be A+ Certified. You can learn more about A+ Certification topics from our Mike Meyers – Total Seminars CompTIA A+ Certification course on Udemy.
Welcome to the TOTAL: CompTIA Network+ Certification (N10-007). course from Mike Meyers and Total Seminars.
This course is over 24 hours in length and covers everything you need to know to pass your CompTIA Network+ Certification (N10-007) Exam. The first goal of the course is to make you a good Network Tech and, in the process, make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA exam.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS ARE SAYING:
"I used these courses to pass the A+, Security+, and Network+ in a span of 2.5 months. I had no IT experience 4 months ago. Now I am a network engineer at a managed service provider with a great salary and solid upward mobility." - Ryan D.
The course covers all the exam topics including:
Cabling and topology
TCP/IP applications and network protocols
Advanced networking devices
Virtualization and cloud computing
This is a Total Network+ Course and covers everything a good tech needs to know and prepares you to pass the CompTIA Network+ Certification exam.
- This course is intended for anyone that is preparing for a network technician position or looking to improve their skills and become CompTIA Network+ Certified. However, it goes beyond that and will give you the skills you need to be a better network tech on the job.
- This is a complete and comprehensive CompTIA Network+ Certification (N10-007) course. It is designed to prepare the student to be able to take and pass the certification exam needed to become CompTIA Network+ Certified.
This episode introduces the two models used to describe and troubleshoot networks.
In this episode, Mike takes an Ethernet frame through the incoming and outgoing processes, using both the OSI and TCP/IP models for reference.
In this episode, Mike introduces the primary data encapsulation unit, the frame.
In this episode, Mike discusses the basic addressing used for frames: the MAC address. Computers receiving a frame use the destination MAC address to determine whether or not to process the frame.
What is the difference between broadcast and unicast in a network? In this episode, Mike describes the typical unicast frame that uses destination and source MAC addresses for sending communication to a specific host in the network. He also shows the broadcast MAC address that all hosts connected to the network will receive.